TYG's Robotic Workshop

Ichimoku - Kumo To Kakaku No Kosaten

2nd Koten from Ichimoku!

ea-ichimoku

The result is not good, but if filter can be made, it can be good. Parameters 350 in 2024, EURUSD, H1

Here is the trading’s stats.

Ichimoku - Chikou-sen To Kakaku No Koten

3rd Koten of Ichimoku on EURUSD, H1 in year 2024. Parameter 350

ea-ichimoku

Result is promising, by applying other indicator, it will show good result.

Trading stats:

Under xBot optimization:

xBot Optimization Stats:

1 Like

MA Pullback Strategy - EURUSD M5.

Testing Period: January - August 2024.
When you know how to optimize a strategy, trading is very easy. You can use any indicator and turn it profitable. It’s not about looking for the best. It’s about which one do you like better.

simpleEA

simpleEA-Parameters

Here is the raw result for MA Pullback.

When I do optimize the algoritm, the result is:

By changing the money management, the result will be different. Next I will use others indicators to show that every single indicator is profitable if we know how to use it.

1 Like

Greetings colleague, perhaps you should not give a choice for trading on the indicator by your user, it is very difficult for a beginner, try to program better results and do automatic adjustment for a specific tool. Everyone loves one money\button!

Hi @VladislavK, fortunately I have no user. :slightly_smiling_face: The ea is used for research, to find the best setup for an instrument. When a setup is found, user needs to set volume only.

here, I just want to share that every indicator can be profitable, we only need to design a good money management to use it.

Btw, thanks for visiting. I appreciate your advice. :pray: :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

https://forums.babypips.com/t/trading-robot-sky-grid-platform-mt4-for-20-currency-instruments/1259167
I think take a look at my system, it implements money management, and much more, maybe your project will be useful as an idea for development, money management is a simple task, there are complex things in other aspects of robot development

I wonder…Isn’t that overfitting or overoptimizing, when the indicator doesn’t work in its basic setup? :thinking:

Hi @VladislavK, thanks for your input. :slight_smile:

How long have you been running your system in live account? We have different approach here. I have my own grid system, which have been running since 2011. I know the limitation of a grid system. I experienced the up and down in 2012, 2015, 2018, 2022.

The list of instruments you provide, some of them are not good to run a grid system. They will give you a very huge draw down. As a grid system trader, I also wont use multiple pair in an account, I will split them base on their behavior.

More, when you are talking about grid system, most of them a martingale system. There are many type of martingale system, from roulette, dynamic, stack and paired.
When we are talking grid system, we also talking about grid parameters.

As in your trading result, it’s too smooth, none of the above match with your pattern. :slight_smile:

It will be suspected as a fake result. As an EA developer, you should know a technique so called history reading, don’t you? I don’t accuse you to be one, I’m sure you are the real one, but a real grid system won’t be this smooth. Unless you are using AI based system.

The AI based system has also their problem. I have used AI to create a system, I can generate the data to make the robot run very smooth. This condition is so called over fit.
Over fit means the system got a very perfect formulation / data. It’s too perfect that it can’t even be used.

You can provide me your trading stats, just like how I provide the stat here. :slightly_smiling_face: From here we can find how to utilize your EA properly. :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi @Ravenash , when you are using AI, it’s over fitting. AI is stupid actually. We give data, the system try to summarize to find a formula that can connect the dot. When the data is inadequate, it will be fall under/over fit state.

In EA, we can do optimization. We can run optimization to an EA, as long as you can provide all parameters. You can run thousands of combinations to find the best configuration. But, this is a very very wrong way. You will force your system to match the market. It will give you a very perfect result. But it’s just a game to create a fine line from randomize data. When you use it in trading, you are not trying to draw a fine line. So, most of time, the result is good for attract people to buy an EA, but in won’t perform as it is.

So, you need to know the balance to run an optimization to your EA. All have to be in within good risk management.

If you are looking at MQL5, most EA are showing inappropriate result. They are either history reading, overfit or over-optimized. :slight_smile:
Don’t blame them, we are software developer also need money to eat :sweat_smile:

my colleague, I understood you from the beginning, I’m afraid you jumped to conclusions, which was very frivolous on your part, especially if a mystery person is communicating with you, it is always possible to see something new, new solutions, and you are in a hurry to conclude. I am sure that there are many nasty forex dates in your memory, where there were some moments, you are able to download them and go through this robot, then ask me how it works. and think about what the joke is. I know that everyone is used to thinking that the grid is ■■■■ and everything is bad there, but check for yourself)))

you are too used to seeing crooks around you who want to earn money and talk a lot of empty words

Hi @vlangston, No worry, I haven’t made any conclusion yet.

The truth is I’m running it. I didn’t accuse you as a fake EA. I’m sure, since your EA doesn’t ask DLL to run. Here are the proof, I am trying your EA :slight_smile:

Screenshot from 2024-10-07 18-10-46

Screenshot from 2024-10-07 18-10-55

it’s downloading data now. If it’s good I will try it with TDS. If you don’t mind you can explain a bit about how it works. Btw, I don’t use MT4 anymore. Most of my EA run on MT5 or cTrader.

I’m not allergic with grid system. I have a big collection of gird system if you want to know :smiley:

I can’t deny it. Since my working environment relates to making wealth, greediness is unavoidable. We are still not in heaven yet, can’t complain. I will just slowly move away in such condition :sweat_smile:

Btw, your EA is running, but no result yet … curios :thinking:

Hi @VladislavK, I have tried your EA with ICMarket, Pepperstone, Go Markets, Dukascopy, TickMill … none of them working. :thinking:

Running On EURUSD 1M.

It tells data model low. But when I use my EA, the data quality 99%. :thinking:

Confirm it doesn’t work with Exness as well. :slight_smile:

turn on visualization, you may have a small balance
the robot has protection so as not to spoil your life)))

Hi @VladislavK, the chart is moving … but no trade at all :smiley:

The data quality is 88%. More than enough. Balance I set 150 000 as you stated.
I did it in M1 and M5, all the same … no trades

I have tried with Vantage … and I give up :sweat_smile: … Probably I don’t have fate with your EA … thanks any way … Perhaps we can later have discussion about EA development :pray:

1 Like

Dear friend, a little patience, your currency instrument has a name with a prefix, this is not a standard value, the automatic currency detection uses the symbol().
EURUSD my / you EURUSDj
I know this problem, and maybe if you tell me your broker’s name, I can create additional settings, this will help me master a non-standard broker, in any case, thank you, you are an extremely nice person and show me the nuances of my system.

I am waiting for the name, I will definitely add the settings to the list of simbols, just give me the name, this is an important fact, there are many brokers, thousands, and everyone draws rare simbols for frequent use

2024-10-07_16-36-16

I am very happy to invite you to try out my MT4/MT5\robot. You may have some ideas of your own that we can discuss.

I have been working on the market since 2014 and, one might say, meditate on creating non-standard algorithms to the music of Indian Buddhist musicians. I don’t believe in any indicator and, I can assure you, I don’t have enough skills in scalping. I haven’t even read any special literature on this topic. I just look at the foreign exchange market from my own point of view."

I think that you also have your own unique experience and outlook on things. Many people can’t understand us because we have different perceptions of the situation.

be sure to find a broker and open my pandora’s box :wink:

1 Like

Hi @VladislavK, I have tried using exness. There is no suffix and prefix. It has no result as well. I will try again next time. I hate MT4 for this issue, for the same reason, I don’t use it anymore :sweat_smile: It’s better to use MT5, it’s more reliable, powerful and many more.

1 Like

Indeed, everything is very strange, I will come back to you after analyzing the problems with your broker, give me also the name of another broker, and check that you correctly specified the balance of 150k
another broker with suffixes at the end, also please name
You are helping me a lot, thank you! the main thing is patience, I’ll tell you how it will be ready :Невинные:

I apologize, but I got into your branch with my problem, let’s create a branch for testing robots and comparing all sorts of interesting systems that can improve the technology, the language of mt4 and mt5 is a little different, but the main thing is the implementation of ideas