Unbelievable scammer

Every now and then I open up the Microsoft edge browser on this crap windows operating system. Then I am greeted with the “Microsoft news feed”. Every time this “article” about South Africans earning millions on with forex is prominent right on the top.

https://homefinance-today.com/how-to-join-the-online-trad-trend-today/?utm_campaign=CLICK_simple_D&utm_medium=msn-edgedefaulthomepage-southafrica&utm_source=&utm_content=South%20Africans%20Are%20Making%20A%20Fortune%20With%20Online%20Trading.%20Read%20How&utm_term=&cid=wO1B17I7PN5AT8OOHL27581E

Today I decided to check it out, but cannot believe the lot of bull in it. A broker that is working with this guy’s $250 within a week to over $25 000 , including Saturday and Sunday. According to him, his balance was $27593 on Sunday 14 April 2016. 14 April 2016 was actually on a Wednesday. When he withdraw money to his bank account on that “Sunday”, it was in his account within 5 minutes and his bank manager called him immediately and invited him to discuss how he would invest the money.
Links how to join is plenty and at the bottom is a form to fill in your details to join.

Sad thing is there is millions of uneducated people that believe politicians that say jobs with big wages for everybody, farms for anyone for free, water for everyone for free, electricity for everyone for free and university for everyone for free. They are the people that believe this bull and lend money from the thousands of sharks at huge weekly interest and send it to tis type of scammers.

I cant believe that Microsoft news feed is putting this up on their page.

1 Like

And that is how we get all the forex questions that get asked here every other day, because of articles like that. :disappointed_relieved:

Microsoft News is a weird weird place to look.
They kinda need those fringe headlines and articles to be relevant these days.