Understanding leverage

Am still trying to understand how leverage works, if i use leverage in a trade and lose the money, how will the leverage amount be deducted from my account when the amount in my account is way less that the leverage amount.
In other words how does the broker get back their money?
Thank you in advance

Leverage, which is the use of borrowed money to invest, is very common in forex trading. By borrowing money from a broker, investors can trade larger positions in a currency. However, leverage is a double-edged sword, meaning it can also magnify losses. Many brokers require a percentage of a trade to be held in cash as collateral, and that requirement can be higher for certain currencies.

There is no money to give back.

For example, if you go long a 10,000 unit EURUSD position with 50:1 leverage, you’ll need $200 of margin. Worst case scenario, if EURUSD falls by 200 pips, your position will be auto-liquidated.

Your $200 held as initial margin will be kept to cover this loss.

sometimes leverage can make us profitable but of course there is must has to be risk management , otherwise no chance to bring profit by using leverage

there is nothing 100% in Forex trading , so there is no guarantee that you can bring good amount of profit by using leverage with money management. its so unpredictable market.

This is probably my biggest problem, I use 1:500 and always open positions with big lots. Sometimes you will hit profitable positions and you can make a lot of money, but most of it is a loss, luckily it’s a demo account.

No actual money return takes place. When you lose your money, you have to pay your broker what you have borrowed from it. When you make money, you pay your broker the commissions and other trading costs that are pre-set by him.