Understanding martingale strategy and calculation

In Market, there is no fixed techniques which generate sustainable profits. Martingale can generate profit but not sustainable.

I still wanna try Martingale ones with low capital. i have some plans like when to trade when not and which chart to trade.

But understanding Martingale calculation is making hard for me.

You need to get a spreadsheet, and map out all the combinations, should be 10s or 100s, then run a backtest on each and find the highest performing, then run with this and in days or weeks (due to martingale) it will degrade creating more losses than profits, at which point one of the other combinations will take over creating more profits, then you create an algo which switches to the highest performing combination, it works, I use a crypto arbitrage system that does exactly this.

Correct, there are no fixed techniques which generate sustainable profits, at retail level, however as you move up the ladder the techniques become more sustainable, and exponentially more expensive, for example implementing a self-hosted crypto exchange platform like AlphaPoint or Modulus costs $100,000s or $10,000s per month, but there are ways to implement it at much lower cost, I know this because I have done it, strategies and methodologies trading Forex, Futures, Indexs, Stocks are no different.

There are few companies that have strategies but unless you are planning to run a $multi-million family office, friends and family, or micro fund they would not make a return on investment which returns you to backtesting with algos that pick the most recent best performing combination, however it’s inefficient due to the extra losses switching strategies, you will degrade the profits, if you were running a 2&20 fund or have above trend profits that wouldn’t matter, but for private trading it makes the difference.