Understanding Price Action by Chris Capre

Looks like its been abandon.

yes Looks like its been abandon.

Where can i find the full list of Chris Capreā€™s Price action patterns?

thx

Hi,

i read all your free stuff and its good. 6 months ago i bought N.F course but the problem is that he hasnt got a data of his real trading, what is really bad that somebody is selling course without any proof of his profitabillityā€¦

My question is if you have it ? I saw some positive videos of ā€œyour studentsā€ but this is not enough that 5 people post their tradingā€¦ If you were working for hedge fund you need to know a lot so SHOW US THE REAL PROOF !:33:

where can i find the list of all your price action?

Best topic on price action Iā€™ve ever read. And this goes beyond 1-2 candlestick patterns some people claim is pure price action trading. 300+ pages, this should be added to Babypips school imo.

1 Like

anyone???

thx

Were watching one of his youtube-videos today and a video came up of him showing his 2017 trading resultsā€¦

It seems that very few educators out there are sharing their results so cool to see that he does.

Iā€™m a newbie myself, so not sure what to make of it. What do you guys think? Are these solid numbers?

I think you should go for it big style.
Apparently as soon as youā€™ve completed one, youā€™ll get encouraged to step up to the next one. Youā€™ll need to complete the full range though to ensure youā€™re adequately prepared for the exciting challenges ahead!

Just be sure you leave enough to fund a nice plump live account, hopefully with a UK provider, & once aboard please be sure to trade as often as you possibly can to gain that all important screen time. Donā€™t worry or stress about clocking up massive drawdown or blowing up, just continue to re-stock the account when prompted to do so. The object of the exercise is to build psychological muscle by racking up live experience.

Ignore the soothsayers, stay solid & focused, never give up - but itā€™s essential you keep re-stocking your live a/c because one day everything will just magically click into place & youā€™ll be off to the races!

Or to as many as you can find on the internet for free, while some of them may be bad, you probably will be able to take something away from them

And there are plenty of them that are actually pretty good

THatā€™s an interesting approach. Yes, I guess itā€™s effective, as far as I see. I think itā€™s worth a try =)

This is a complete thread as long as Iā€™m on this forum. This is very helpful for me to learn.

Thanks for this article and these tips to look for before break out as odd enhancers make a lot of sense . I had a question here . Teh 20 period Ema , should be always on a. Daily time frame or on the time frame of entering the trade . I usually use 4 hr or 60 min time frames for my trade entries . Look forward to a reply from you

Hey Von I have been following yo thread on beating the big banks and must say yo system does work. Despite what people might think or say. Now I would like to ask for your PDF setup guide. Just lemme know how we can communicate, via yahoo messenger as you suggested. Since I doubt you are still active on this channel. Thanks a lot :pray:t5::pray:t5:

Hi Chris,

I sent an email.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Cheers

A tight SL, an accurate Entry and an great TP is iust outstanding. Iā€™ve been backreading this thread to learn more about order flow and PA from you. Thank you for sharing.

Thatā€™s a good approach to price action strategy, I see a lot of traders favoring this approach for trading but I feel moving averages give me better signals for entering or exiting a trade.

You should have some manners to ask someone for help.

Hi all,

Iā€™ve been reading through loads of price action threads recently and I canā€™t really commit to a new one that is 3000 posts long. Would anyone please be kind enough to try and sum up what this strategy entails or at least call out some of the most beneficial things they learned from the thread? It would be much appreciated.

Thanks

I saw your videos on YouTube; Price Action is my favorite way of reading the trading chart; hopping more posts from you Chris!