Understanding Price Action by Chris Capre

Hello Chris,

Thanks for your awesome thread which I have been following for quite some time. I guess many people are watching this thread with interest, although they don’t comment.

Could you please advise what made you believe it’s time for buying NZD and AUD on pullbacks?

Thanks again,
Alireza

Hello Guys,

How are the things ? I have two trades at the moment. There is no sign of a reversal for EU.

One way Ticket :smiley:

Thanks all for the info.

I hope same goes with the Cable. Heavy bearish

Nice trading guys.
Managed to get short on EUR/USD.
Similar set ups broken support turned resistance.
Preferred the pin-bar on E/U.
Good trading and good luck.:41:

Great trading guys , have a supper week-nd and be ready to do it again next week. :42:

Thanks for the analysis. Looking forward onto the next weekend and good luck to everyone else.

Hello Alireza,

Welcome to the thread and am glad you are liking it.

I’ll be talking more about this with the members, but two key points were the ‘exhaustion bar’ type selling and major long term support.

I felt both of those warranted a buy setup with low risk and high reward. It ended up playing out well with a +5R return on that one.

Hope this helps and glad you are enjoying the thread.

Kind Regards,
Chris Capre

Hola Doncht,

Glad you liked the analysis.

Lots of good things to cover this week.

Kind Regards,
Chris Capre

Hello Guys,

New trading day. Slow market at the moment. Expecting more action soon. Is anyone trading ?

De nada - feel free to post your trades regularly.

Yep, long US indices, short GBPUSD. Will likely go long USD on the right pullbacks

great post!

uhh, which one?

Hi Guys

Was away from trade for a while. Getting into business with price action again…

welcome back DE
was wondering where you’d been

Glad to see you back mate. Welcome back.

Managed to grab a AU small long trade. 50+ pips up. Not planing to hold this trade for long as this is against the main trend. But Daily chart indicating a reversal . What do you think Chris ?

This confuses me too. I mean the part where it indicates reversal.

Yeah mate. Look at EU as well. Heavy bullish at the moment. But this may be a quick pullback to 1.28. No trades for me at the moment.