Understanding Price Action by Chris Capre

LOL Perry. Closed my long trade same day. Didn’t trade on Friday. We have a new week tomorrow. Good luck guys

good going …:22:

Hello Guys,

What’s up ? Just closed my EU long from yesterday. No trade for me at the moment. Sniper mode On :smiley:

GBP USD 4h

Excellent trade Perry. Nicely Done. Took some pips from EU short several days ago.

Did you take any trade ? I am eyeing on long the pair. Let’s see

Hola Traders,

Was away for health and holidays, but on the mend so back with some regular posting with a video using the [B]Pyramiding Trading Strategy[/B], where I scale into a position trading with the trend to maximize profit potential on a long term established trend where I [B]profit over + 200 pips on two live trades[/B].

The soon to be released video is also of the [B]pyramiding trading strategy[/B] which has really jumped into profit today with the GBPJPY longs I have on it, buying on pullbacks to key levels and trading the breakouts, so stay tuned on that one.

But hope you enjoy the video above.

Will have some market commentary later today regarding the key pairs and price action I am looking at.

Hope all is well.

Chris Capre

Hi Chris,

How are the things ? Watched this video last week. Glad to see you back again.

Good to be back. Wasn’t feeling too well, so needed some time off.
But the trend is back up.

Hope all is well and you are healthy.

Kind Regards,
Chris Capre

Riding a EU short at the moment. Closed 1/2 position. Closely monitoring PA atm.

Nice trade with the trend.

If Euro loses 1.23, could easily drop to 1.21.

Keeps knocking on that door

Hola Traders,

Hope you had a good weekend. I’m watching the JPY pairs which I’ve been quite active in trading lately. I’m expecting the trend to continue in them, with some interest in the GBPJPY, USDJPY and EURJPY.

Below is some commentary on the GBPJPY:
After profiting heavily from our buy trade setup last week on this pair, the GBPJPY has been in a corrective price action pullback today. Earlier today, the pair formed two intra-day pin bar setups on the 1hr chart in a support zone between 188.30/60.

I’m still bullish on this pair, so will look for more PA around this current support zone to potentially get long. If it folds, then I’ll look to the second support and buy zone, which is around 187 to 187.45.

Anyone else looking at this pair and trading it?

Kind Regards,
Chris Capre

Hello Traders,

I just released a new youtube trading video using the Pyramiding Trading Strategy on the GBPJPY, eventually grabbing +300 pips on this one.

Feel free to check it out, and comment on youtube (or in here).

Generally, while beginning traders are just managing one position in a dominant trend, and worrying whether it will win or lose, professional traders will add onto positions, maximizing there gains while trading in a strong trend.

Kind Regards,
Chris Capre

Hi Chris,

Gotta learn your Pyramid trading strategy. :slight_smile:
Great results. Would like to see more videos.

Trying a small Cable short with SL around 10- 15 pips. Let’s see

tricky as the PA has been building on that one
im open to selling near range resistance on weak pullbacks

Thanks amigo, glad you liked it. I have another video which I posted last week on another pair so make sure to check that one out as well.

I have been watching this. I took the trade hoping for 100 pips for closing tomorrow. The price action is telling myself that its going down with a big bearish pinbar? Still new at this.

(This is just a demo play around account)

Checked that out Chris. Please post more videos.