Understanding Price Action by Chris Capre

What was the result mate ? Happy to see you in this thread.

The trade is currently still active. I am sitting at +15 pips right now. The signal is still good so I left it over the weekend.

Hello Guys,

Not much trading these days. Hope everyone doing great. Looking at several pairs at the moment. Letā€™s see. Have a wonderful weekend ahead.

Hands in folded prayer for the Australian/Sydney community today and the hostages. Hopefully a peaceful solution ensues.

Kind Regards,
Chris Capre

Hopeful thinking , but in todays world we are living dangerously and is very complicated .

Yeah, We need to move on. Simple as that

Any one caught the action last few days ?? Closed 1/2 of this EU short and may hold the rest till early next week

Cool trade mate. Great trade before the year end. Have a nice weekend guys

Hey Perry,

Thanks pal. Closed my trade. Going to take a rest this week.Expecting a slow week for market as well. Merry X mas and Happy new year guys.

A very Merry Christmas to you and your family brendad, i am also doing the same thing.

Thanks mate. Hope you enjoyed the holidays. Testing a new price action strategy. :slight_smile: See you around.

Hello Traders,

Iā€™ve been mostly on holiday, along with spending time with the lady, but wanted to share some holiday/new years wishes for the members, traders and club of those wanting to become successful. My sentiments below:

People are often unreasonable, unkind, irrational & self-centered: Forgive them anyway.

If you are kind, people may accuse you of selfish, ulterior motives: Be kind anyway.

If you are successful, you will win some unfaithful friends and some genuine enemies: Succeed anyway.

If you are honest and sincere people may deceive you: Be honest and sincere anyway.

What you spend years creating, others could destroy it overnight: Create anyway.

If you find serenity and happiness, some may be jealous: Be happy anyway.

The good you do today, will often be forgotten: Do good anyway.

Give the best you have, and it will never be enough: Give your best anyway.

-Credited to Mother Teresa

May good health, abundance and clarity be with you in 2015.

Kind Regards,
Chris Capre

1 Like

Happy New Year to everyone enjoy it and be safe, balance is key in life sse you 2015.:42:

following this post

following the post or the thread?

the thread.

Welcome to the thread then.

Please make sure to read the first few pages of articles

Also look at some of the trades and videos from the last several pages

Then feel free to ask questions

Hello I noticed you are one the recommended courses in this thread: 301 Moved Permanently

Do you offer any additional benefits over these other courses?
learntotradethemarket
forexschoolonline

Iā€™m still deciding on what one I am going to invest in also I know your a huge advocate of yoga and meditation how do you recommend I can start?

Hello Coughs,

Good question.

[B]RE: Add Benefits[/B]

1. I have a [B]monthly private member webinar[/B] where we continue to advance, evolve and also work with things you have constantly.

2. You get a [B]free private session with me[/B] (normally $350 for 1hr, but free with the course)

3. Trader Quizzes to test your knowledge.

4. Making the training ā€˜skill-basedā€™, meaning we donā€™t just give you information, but have you develop skills to survive the learning curve

5. I have [B]45,000 hours behind the charts and over 5,000 live trades[/B]. Now ask yourself - who do you want to learn piano from? From the person who has spent hours and hours every day behind the piano, or someone who visits the piano max 30 mins a day?

6. I have done [B]6,000 hours of meditation practice[/B]. I have completed a [B]1yr meditation retreat[/B]. I have completed a master class level training in yoga. Iā€™ve spent [B]20yrs studying Neuroscience[/B] with a specific focus on [B]increasing cognitive performance.[/B]

Now ask yourself - who do you think will have some unique insights into mindset, the mind, mind training, and improving performance?

So hopefully that gives you a good gauge to measure the difference in terms of additional benefits.

[B]RE: Yoga/Meditation[/B]
I actually have suggestions for members in the course - and will be sharing within a month specific meditation practices inside the members area shortly.

Hopefully this gives you some good information to work with.

Thoughts?

Kind Regards,
Chris Capre

Thank you. Great answer and I can see that you offer unique and beneficial things that the other donā€™t. I can understand if you canā€™t answer this as you want to keep this information private but how profitable, growth do you and your students average? I find no-one mentor/courses want to give out this information which I find really important before I invest my money.