Understanding Price Action by Chris Capre

Hi Apex, its was at times hilarious esp the Football discussion somewhere. Its one of the most informative forex discussions I have seen for the little time I have been trading my demo…

Haha, well lets not discuss barça right now, for the record Ive said for a while that Bayern Munchen are the best team in the world, they are indeed my Bundesliga team, I just hope its more of a contest at the Camp Nou.

And yeah this is the only place I communicate about Forex, and for good reason too - quality > all the other threads hands down. (in my opinion)

alright mates, back to forex price action trading now…:rolleyes:

Hello,

Same here Apex. This is one of the coolest threads here on Babypips not only for learning price action but also for discussions like Football. :slight_smile:

Hello Chris,

Really nice to see this thread moving ahead with the new members. Looking forward to more trades this week. Please keep posting your views on the current market patterns.

In the mean time EU is heading to the North. Do you have any near resistance levels to look for possible short opportunities ?

Thanks
Alan

Okay Guys we will not talk about football( Guess I still have one: Chris and Apex are Barca Fans and I am a Man U fan).:59:…

Looking forward to PA today marks the beginning of fundamental moves, hoping to get as may of these as possible…

Cheers

Grix

Hey guys, I have some thoughts about profit taking on intraday trades… Ive been thinking, since the spread is more important to consider than on a 4 hour, maybe its best to:

A) only trade candles which have a good range, so that you can give the trade more “breathing room”.

And b) dont scale out. Im interested in what you guys think about scaling out on intraday moves.

Happy Tuesday lads!
Trade safe!

Hi guys,
Intrigued by this one…looked like a reversal yesterday…but now it looks like a corrective move…
what do you think of this one guys?

Hello Guys,

1st trade of the week (GU) ended up at break even.

Hello Grix,

Selling pressure didn’t go as far.

So yeah, I’m w/ you on this one.

Have a nice day.

hard to see the chart/pair on this one
which one is it so I can look at it on my charts?

kind regards
chris capre

Hello Traders,

Oil maybe forming intra-day bottom around 93.21. You can see on the hourly chart 3 potential pin bars forming back to back to back, so obviously short term buyers there. Also 20ema touch on 4hr chart, so watch for the next hourly close.

Kind Regards,
Chris Capre

Hello Traders,

This hasn’t materialized in a bottoming formation - likely further downside.

Hello Traders,

So Gold is catching my eye atm with the 20ema carry and price action squeeze happening on the 4hr chart.

Take a look at the chart below, which really offers some plays for both sides here (failure at the key resistance for bears, and breakout pullback setup for bulls).

so keep a close eye on the PM as I think we’ll have our next direction soon, perhaps even this london session before the FOMC

Kind Regards,
Chris Capre

Hi Chris,
This was the pound, H4

Hi All,

Mr. Capre can you pls give me feedback on my latest post, probably you overlooked it.
Thanks in advance.

Happy pipping,
Rob

Hello Dutchi,

My apologies as posts/topics have been wizzing by lately.

Can you re-quote it below so I can answer it right away?

Thanks in advance.

Kind Regards,
Chris Capre

Hi Chris and all other traders,
Is this the beginning of Gold Breaking Bad Season 2??

ha - I tried to tell you 1480 was a key level - sellers took over short term, so balls in their court
check to the bulls, but probably not much till FOMC

The Walking Dead fall of Gold?