Understanding Price Action by Chris Capre

Welcome to the forum kymberly2k

Do you have any charts you’d like to show with your price action analysis?

I agree with yours, but am always interested to see another’s thoughts on it.

Kind Regards,
Chris Capre

Good one Danny as always. Nice trades mate

Good to see you Chris. Hope you have enjoyed your vacation to the max.

See you around.

Just a quick update,

EUR/JPY bias is currently bearish. Although 4 bear candles couldnt wipe out 1 bull candle, I think the momentum will continue going down right now, Im open to shorts once we break below that inside bar range, Im not shorting the inside bar though - Im looking for signals once it is cleared.

Also on GBPUSD im neutral right now… Im still waiting for something to mature…

Happy holidays!

Apex.

Hey Guys,

Since today is a bank holiday in the US, Draghi will be talking later and some news off London and at the US open in about 27 hours, NFP will be out. Well I don’t about you, but there may be one hell of a market gap at tomorrow. Been sometime since I experienced this, but perhaps Chris and anyone else can give his view on this.

Grix

Was about to post my GU setup earlier. But missed due to personal stuffs.

I captured this Cable short earlier today. Few bear candles followed by pin bar, candles falling below 20 EMA and failed to break the resistance level. As a result possible continuation of the bear run.

Well trick worked perfectly to bank 120+ pips within 10 min and still counting.

an excellent trade here brendad. good with trend trade to a pullback level, found a good price action trigger, and down she goes.

well done.

any targets in mind as you got a nice boost from the BOE?

Kind Regards,
Chris Capre

Hey Brendad,

Nice trade you got there.

I scooped 95 pips from this one though my entry criteria was an offshoot of PA combined with the Ichi.

Congrats mate!

Grix

Thanks Chris, I already closed 1/2 and have an idea to let remainder run while moving sl to Be + 50.

With a major support level around 50’s what do you think ??

Your input highly appreciated.

Thanks Grix. Congrats to you as well

what is the PA communicating to you in real time?

Well had my heart attack moment of the day. Woken up at 4am by the trading team which was totally confused why all managed accts had a sudden 21% drop in acct balances.

Turns out my broker accidentally charged a 210% annual mgmt fee, or 21% monthly :confused:

All resolved now with a credit coming back to the accts, but nothing like waking up to a clusterF$&#)$#*
and starting the day off with some irregular heart palpitations.

Thank god I do meditation, but so much for sleeping in on the holiday :-ooo

Kind Regards,
Chris Capre

Hehehe… that blood boiling moment when your broker decides to shock you!

Hello Guys,

What do usually do when you have hit and exceeded your weekly target yet you still can see clear cut chances?
Take more trade or stick to your system?

Dany?

That was a shocker for sure. Glad you solved it. Have some nice sleep

Hello Dany,

This is a really good question. Well I must say sometimes I go with clear cut chances or sometimes not after achieving my target based on the feeling at that moment. :confused:

hi… i just watched my first video on steve nison’s candlesticks… he mentioned the mid of a long candle is sometimes a support after exhaustion, so i have longed a EU at 12912 targeting 12935 which is the mid of the 1 hr candle drop… then entry came after a break of the 15min long candle… SL 1289 is more than 5% past the mid point after the when compared to the 15min bear candle…

Pardon me ApexPredator, but my MT4 chart on the same pair and with the same time frame is looking different! No PIN bar and totally different! How is it possible!

Hey dollareuro, I can see that you have a railway pattern instead of a pinbar, the reason has to be timezone… I trade NY close charts instead of GMT so thats probably why.

Apex.

Dear god… What a surprise, you would have thought institutional clients would be treated with extra care…

It would have been all CSI Miami if it was a trader who withdrew funds for themselves.

Glad its resolved though!
Enjoy July 4th mate!

Apex.