Unknown green line on my chart (MT5)

Hello everybody! So I am waiting on a response from my broker but in the meantime I’d love to see if anyone could please help me in the community… So I have this random green line that has appeared on my charts this afternoon and it is completely separate from the bid/ask lines that are displayed on the charts… I do not know what it is supposed to represent because it is pretty far from the current price action … Also, the current candle position ie: on USD/JPY is not reading the correct price. It’s kinda hard to explain so I am going to upload a screenshot… Any help would be greatly appreciated because it is driving me crazy and I am scared to continue trading until I figure this out. Thank you!! Great, it says new users cannot upload images… WTF! well thats shitty . Babypips.com you need to fix this!

It’s hard to say anything without a screenshot, it could be anything. You could post a screenshot on any hosting and give a link to it. In terms of the line, maybe you opened the deal and that line is the start of the deal, perhaps it’s the level of one of the stops. In general, this line moves as well? If so, it could be one of the indicators, for example MA. You can press F8 in the terminal and see what is reflected in green, maybe you’ll find the answer to your question. If not, then find out the information + try to show a screenshot afterall.