Up for a new challenge. Let's connect!

Hi my name is Niels. A dutch guy who is up for a new challenge. Having worked for several years it was time for a change. Moved to Asia, worked as general manager for 6 months in Bali, but it wasn’t what I was looking for. Currently in a healthy financial state to look for new opportunities.

Got the interest to find out more about forex trading and here I am. Would love to connect with like minded people on the same level to join each other on the journey. (Not the newbie who wants to be a millionaire type)

Genuine interest in the market and how everything works. Taking it step by step with the babypips school and then moving over to demo platform.

Let’s connect and get bigger and better together!

4 Likes

Greeting from surabaya,

1 Like

Hello, Hello!!! Glad to have you join us. Bali is on my long list of places to visit. :blush:

What made you hone in on forex trading? Do you aspire to make a living trading FX?

Welcome Niels! :smiley: Are you still staying in Bali? :slight_smile: Such a beautiful beautiful place. :smiley: What’s your favorite thing about it?

It’s good to know that you have reasonable expectations with forex, and I’m definitely rooting for you. :smiley: Welcome to BP! And I hope we coud really get bigger and better together! :smiley:

Bali is a great place, although getting to touristy in my opinion. Asia has a lot of other paradise places to offer. Such as Langkawi in Malaysia or Krabi in Thailand.

As for forex, I do aspire to make a living out of it. I want to go in depth in the theory and then move to demo account.

Currently not in Bali anymore as I am traveling across Asia. My favourite location in Bali has to be Amed. Beautiful view with nice and relaxed atmosphere and great wreck diving spot.

In it for the long run :blush:

1 Like

Hello Niels! Thanks for sharing something about your background! Lots of friendly people here to join you on your new journey. Good luck and see you around!

1 Like

Really sounds nice! :blush: I wish I could also travel across Asia (and the world) in the future. :smiley: Take care!

You should know from the start that it’s something which shouldn’t really bother you anyway for whatever reason out there. This income from forex is not really guarantee you anything in your life for example being done. How else it should really be done ther