USD | Gold Commodities

:closed_book: Comment on Gold April 23, 2021:

:bangbang: At the end of last trading session, gold precious metal had a decrease from 1797 to 1777 (20 $) after touching MA20 on W1 week time frame, closing yesterday session at 1783 price range. Selling appeared at around 1797 but after reaching around 1777 the price started to appear further buying pressure on the weekly chart. The buying force is still supporting the uptrend.

• Moving to a shorter time frame than H4, we can see that the last 3 H4 trees are all withdrawal candles after touching 1777, proving that in the short term, there has been a lot of buying power to support the coin direction of increase. So in my opinion in the beginning of today’s session we can make a buy position on this precious metal here. The safe target will be around 1795. Here we can make liquidity and watch for sell signal with this precious metal.
    [Removed for Forums Policy violation]

Comment on Gold on 04/26/2021:

End of last trading week Gold precious metal closed with a doji candle. This shows an indecision between buying and selling forces. Maybe it’s a signal of an upcoming reversal on the weekly chart time frame.

• Moving to the daily chart time frame, we can see that in the last trading sessions of last week, when the price moved back to the old high of 1795, the price could not pass even though the USD had a strong downward force. . So in my opinion this price zone will be the resistance where we can establish a sell down position on Gold this week when the bulls come here.
  • Considering on a shorter time frame of H4, we can establish a buy position at the neckline area from the candle of April 16, 2021 to the present to expect this precious metal to form a reversal pattern on the timeframe time H4. The safe target for this buying span is around 1785-1790. Here we liquidate the order and watch for the sell signal.

️In yesterday session, gold precious metal had a strong decline to around 1755 then rebounded to around 1775, closing the day with a bearish candle at around 1772. Although the force of decline last night was quite strong, but the price has not yet broken down to close below 1765 so the buying force with this precious metal is still there. In my opinion we will buy short around this price range today and wait for the selling point to drop with the precious metal Gold.

• Considering the shorter time frame H4, we were very correct to stand out with this precious metal yesterday when there was a strong downside candle in the 1755 zone and follow me this candle. Not to say many things, so the gold support price zone is still around 1765-1770. We can establish a short position here with a safe take profit around 1780. So at this zone we will wait for the next signal of the precious metal Gold.
  • The yellow metal signal is only valid in the first 2 sessions today, entering the US session, we should stand out of the market because today is the end of the weekly and monthly candles, so there is a possibility that there will be profit-taking forces of the market. Note that this information can be made in the precious metals market.

USD is about as useful as a paper house at the minute.

Comment on Gold on May 3, 2021:

:bangbang: Ending session last week Gold precious metal had a week of decline from 1790 to 1755 ($ 35) to close the week around the threshold of 1768. With the last week Gold prices continued to fail to break out " The old peak of 1797 "in my opinion this price zone continues to be the resistance zone this week of the precious metal for us to sell down.

• Switching to the daily chart time frame we can see that in the past week, only on Thursday (April 29, 2021), the gold precious metal has a rhythm to the remaining 1755, the price is almost delivered. trading above the threshold of 1760 and there has never been too much downward pressure on the price to penetrate this price range. Therefore, in the beginning of the trading session this week, in my opinion, we still maintain the plan to buy Gold with the precious metal Gold. That safe target is around 1780 and beyond 1785. Here we should liquidity and wait for the next trend.

Gold is just so volatile at the moment it is tough to see without going to the larger timeframes. Key to go to the monthly even

Gold on 05/10/2021:

At the end of last week’s trading session, gold precious metal rebounded quite strongly after the United States announced Nonfarm’s payroll was not as good as the market’s expectation, the price broke the resistance zone 1800-1804 earlier. 1843 this is the highest price range in the past 10 weeks of this precious metal. Considering the shorter time frame of H4, we can establish a sell down position for this precious metal when the price retests around 1838 with a safe selling target at around 1815-1820 and expect to test. This metal price zone has broken around 1800-1804.

Gold comment on May 24, 2021:

:bangbang:Ending the last trading week, precious metal Gold had another gaining week from 1840 to 1890 ($50) to close the weekly candle with a strong upward force. With the precious metal Gold closing with a strong increase, the possibility that at the beginning of this week’s trading session, the precious metal Gold will continue to be promoted and go up.

• On the D1 daily chart time frame we can see that after 1 day of slight downtrend, the last 2 days of the week the uptrend continued with the latter peak being higher than the previous one, so the short term resistance area Gold is facing 1889-1890 will be difficult to hold in the next trading sessions.
  • Switching to a shorter time frame, H4, after testing the 1889 price area again, the precious metal Gold had a slight correction but the drop was not too strong and stopped around the support level of 1865- 1870. This is also the nearest support price zone where in my opinion we can establish a buy status with Gold in today’s trading session. The target will be the “old top” 1890 and expect Gold to break through and go up to the 1900-1902 price zone.

Comment on Gold on June 16, 2021:

• Ending yesterday’s session precious metal Gold had another day of declines from 1868 to 1851 ($ 17) closing the day at 1858. With the close of the day with a bearish candle with the latter bottom lower than the previous one. Therefore, in addition, there is a band opening on the D1 daily chart, so in my opinion, today precious metal Gold will likely continue to decline to lower prices.
  • Switching to a shorter time frame than H4 we can see that Gold is still at the support zone around 1855 but with the current downward force, I think if there are slight uptrends of precious metal Gold is also a point for us to establish a sell position and the price of 1855 will be difficult to stand and if the support area is broken at 1855, the possibility of Gold will drop to 1845 and beyond possibly 1835.
1 Like

In yesterday’s trading session, precious metal Gold had a strong decrease day, at the beginning of the session the price dropped from 1764 to 1684 and closed the day with a bearish candle around 1730. strong and the strong support area of ​​1750-1760 has been broken, so the downward pressure will weigh on this precious metal in the next trading sessions.
Yesterday we were quite successful in the short strategy and in my personal opinion today we continue to maintain this view. On the daily chart time frame, the nearest resistance to establish a short position according to me is around 1735-1740. The safe target is the short-term support around 1720-1725.

In yesterday’s trading session, Gold bounced up to the right price zone of 1795 and dropped beautifully to 1780. Closing the day session with a bearish candle, this is the first day of decline after 4 days of rising. quite strong. With precious metal Gold starting to show signs of correction, in my opinion, there is a high probability that in today’s trading session, precious metal Gold will continue yesterday’s downtrend.

• Moving to a shorter time frame, the nearest resistance area for Gold is around the 1787-1790 price range, here in my opinion we can continue to establish a short position with the precious metal Gold. with a safety target of around 1775 and an expectation of 1768.
    Sell #GOLD current price 1790.50
    SL: 1800.50

Buy GOLD current price 1750 and buy limit at 1745
SL: 1735
TP: 1755 1760 1765

Spot gold erased early losses to hit a new one-month high of $1,800 per ounce on Thursday.

Gold -Yesterday’s market price did not show much reaction to the current price except that the $ 3 movement from the 1787.00 price is counted as a horizontal market movement. Today the market opens at 1796.00 where the price is the height of the previous market price.

From the technical aspect what can be seen here is, the price is testing at the last high, and these are the nearest support and resistance levels, among them are:

S1: 1793.00
S2: 1787.00
S3: 1777.00

R1: 1799.00
R2: 1805.00
R3: 1815.00

So between each of these levels you can see if there is any breakout accompanied by other techniques, it can be used as a trading guide and head to the next nearest level to be used as a take profit.

So the question is, will today’s Friday market be able to further increase the current market price, or vice versa. Let’s take a look at when the US market opens tonight.

[Removed for Forums Policy violation]

:closed_book: Comment on Gold on December 27, 2021:

• At the end of the last trading week, precious metal Gold had another week of new growth when the price bounced up from 1784 to 1810, closing the week at around 1808. In my personal opinion, Gold is still is being blocked by the resistance area of ​​1810-1815, so it is likely that in the beginning of the week’s session there will be a slight correction, the condition for the increase to continue is to overcome this price area.
  • Switching to the H4 time frame Gold is forming a double top pattern. We can short-term at the current price range with safe profit taking around 1800-1803. Here we liquidate the order and wait for the next signal.

:closed_book: Comment on #Gold December 28, 2021:

• Closing yesterday’s session, precious metal Gold can gain 1 day. The price fell slightly at 1802 then went up again around 1813, closing the daily candle around 1811. With the following high higher than the previous high and the increasing force appearing gradually, in my personal opinion we will be biased. on the uptrend in this precious metal in early trading today.
  • Currently, Gold is still facing resistance at around 1813-1815, so it is likely to correct slightly in the beginning of the session. And if Gold has a correction to 1802-1806 today, we can buy with a safe target of 1813 and expectation of 1817-1820 in today’s session.

[EURUSD]H1 :white_check_mark:
Sell!
E: 1,12860
Tp: 1,12xxx ( pips )
Sl: 1,13xxx ( 20 pips )

#GBPUSD waiting to buy up during the day.
GBPUSD h1 main trend is still bullish. However, it is possible that the pair will have a short correction early today before continuing to move up. It is recommended to wait to buy when the price returns to 1.3460

Gold Analysis

:closed_book: Comment on Gold on April 27, 2022:

• In yesterday’s session, Gold mostly moved sideways within the range of 1895- below 1911, closing the day session with a slight gaining candle. After 3 days of falling, the downward force stopped yesterday. Although the downward force is still dominant, in my opinion, the current price area is also a strong support area and I expect a recovery here.
  • On the H4 chart we can see that the candles are retreating continuously around the 1896 area so if Gold drops back to around this price area, this is a good price area for us to buy with a safe target below. 1911 and the expectation is 1915-1920.
    #xauusd