Usd/jpy

Let’s see where it goes.

The USDJPY drops again to the 111.00 level and stalls at that level. If the pair bounces to the upside form that zone, then a double bottom pattern may form.

Hey traders!
I’m the only one who sees a head and shoulders pattern on the USD/JPY daily chart? Screenshot by Lightshot
It seems like it is trying to break the neckline…Am I wrong?

Neutral at this time, but i think main trend would run in the coming week too.

You might be right, there would be possible correction movement because of oversold conditions.

Staying out of this pair for now. Would be interesting to see how the USD moves.

The JPY is weakening a little but the USD is on the way up… although the US Government shut down will have an effect on this pair early in the week. So I’m staying out of it as well…

This pair has been tough to trade recently.

Good move to the upside, healthy looking to go above 111 next week!

I agree, the pair short term looks bullish enough, I set my target at 111.20.

Got in and got out, the US mess could expand and people could flock to JPY instead of USD.

Too tough to trade now with the looming stock market disaster.

Bears not over just yet, while the pair is consolidating in the lower range around support level 105.50.

For how long do you think BOJ can support japanese yen, guys?

Solid support at 104.

The USDJPY is very undecided around the 106.86 level, but the bearish trend is still in place, especially when the 55 day EMA is pointing down. However, the pair must break below the 106.00 level to go back to its bearish trend.

I agree with you, break below 106.50 the pair will continue south to 106.00 level.

Not a bad short if the equity market goes South.

The breakdown below the 106.00 may be confirmed on the USDJPY. The bearish trend may continue, but the 104.00 level may act as support.

Usd/Jpy is consolidating in the negative territory, I don’t think the bearish trend is not over yet.