Usd/jpy

USD/JPY seems bearish to me. I think it will depreciate because of the news release today.

Japan’s PM, Abe, wants a weak yen so downside may be limited. Also, the widening interest rate differential between the two currencies plays into USD’s favor.

In the short-term, may also help to monitor S&P500. The S&P 500 index remains correlated to dollar-yen, with the yen acting as the defacto liquid “haven” trade.

Very good resistance on the USDJPY around its 55 day EMA on the 111.16 level. The pair may try to go back down to the 108.82 zone. Above the 55 day EMA, its next resistance could be the 113.00 zone.

The pair is so range-bound that we’ll have to wait for major news next week to help it form a breakout in either direction.

USD/JPY went up last week, interesting to see if the momentum could keep up.

USD/JPY is not really participating in the volatile environment today. Pair keeps trading around 112.10.

Good pullback on the USD/JPY to the 111.81 level, the pair may try to visit the 200 day EMA around the 111.16 zone.

Usd/Jpy initial gap has been recovered, 113.00 will be critical resistance level.

Good breakout to the upside. Expecting more this week.

I agree, strong bullish tone remains, I set my 1st target at 114.40.

USD/JPY is now slightly above 114. Resistance is expected at 114.35.

The USD/JPY pair after the NFP report on Friday started a sharp bullish move breaking the 113.70 barrier. Currently, it paused its run near the profitable target.

The pair broke the immediate support at 111.50. Next stop i think is 110.

I noticed the daily chart is ranging (currently to the downside). Thinking about buying at the next bounce off of support

I agree, The pair remains strong bearish tone, further decline expected.

USD/JPY appears weak and further depreciation can be expected.

Support is expected at around 109.20. I’m thinking about going bullish if it gets there.

USD/JPY has been trading choppy recently as price is fluctuating around 110. Neutrality now could be the best strategy.

The Japanese Yen broke the support in the preopening hours of the European session. Bears might increase their positions.

Very narrow trading this week. Hopefully a direction will be formed in the next one.