USDCAD looks like this december the pack man is bullish and hungry

What are those diamonds?

It would be great if you can explain the reasoning behind your bullish bias on USDCAD. Thanks.

This is not some kind of indicator at least not yet
It is only an observation
you see those diamonds look like pack man
some have the mouth wide open, some have the mouth open a little bit
and other have the mouth shut
the observation that i did
when price arrives to the open mouth and go further down that is probably a sign that is bearish
if price get to the mouth and exit upward that is probably a sign that it is bullish

"If At First the Idea Is Not Absurd, Then There Is No Hope for It”

those diamonds were first just a triangle like the ones in the image
after adding some other symmetrical triangle the shape becomes a diamond or what call a pack man

hey, i dunno about this hole month , but as of right now, if it manage to close below 1.3233 area. i ll be targetting the bottom of the daily range, on 1hr perfect setup so far, range bound, break and retest, now i wait for the low close.

I concur
but it did not
This thing look like heading up
maybe a little retracement on 10 12 2019
before shooting upward
just a pov

1 Like

daily and weekly range, 4hr pointing down on my charts and 1hr also, if it shows downward intention i ll just target first the lows, take something off and set BE, from there can do whatever, if it s gonna head up so be it, as long as it will move…

1 Like

It is as of now out of the M30 channel
a bullish sign

mate, most of the moves out of any channel are overextended(meaning fake breaks). not saying it couldn t go up, but trade the charts, not the bias. And 30m chart or 15 must follow along the 4hr daily weekly and so on. be carefull with these types of trades unless ur just scalping. moreover, that s an indie based channel, i wouldn t have come up with such a channel in a year, and i think most of the traders wouldn t. so again, just pay attention, look at the volume on anything out of range(outside return) and wait for the price to show it s hand first. cheers and goodluck

thanks for the advise but my daily indicator says bullish
my indicator might be wrong

don t put ur money on the line based on indies mate. been there, wish i haven t. look at the chart, u have a range on higher timeframe, daily, weekly, a lot of resistence. Screenshot by Lightshot
u have that massive candle, and the next candle is 1|4 th of that but bigger volume closing off the highes and at the 50% on on daily fib(weakness, supply coming in type of deal), then u have a smaller fib(4hr). i for 1 wouldn t buy dollar cad right now, unless i see some buying comin in of the lows, more then i see at the top.again, not saying it can t just go upward as the market does what it wants, but most of the times if the demand is scarse and suply also, it will just range till there s gonna be 1 more then the other(supply and demand).moreover, price will often range right after big moves, like we had also on gold after nfp. range, move, range a bit more, marks up or dawn again, that s the cycle. hope ur right and does go up for ur sake if u have money on the line, but be carefull with the fake moves as from my experience, that s exactly what the market does before a trending move. cheers

you might be right it is facing a resistance at

this is how i read the chart and why i said before i wouldn t buy UC,but ofcourse that s just me. cheers

1 Like

What are those shapes? :hushed:

Yeah! :open_mouth: I’ve been wondering about that too. Haha. :thinking: Looks pretty, but looks complicated! :open_mouth:

just read the old posts of this thread

Oh right cool never heard of that one…

look what happend with usdcad. cheers

1 Like

indeed your prevision was correct
you made me correct my calculation

I think now is the right time to buy