Ah, I wish! I know nothing about options!
UsdTry has been rising not because of Usd strength but because of Erdogan’s coup and political turmoil, I reckon; however, waiting to short UsdTry, given that it is at record highs after its hyperbolic rise of 2015-2016 and it is unable to make higher highs at present, is a time well spent, given also that UsdTry shorts would benefit from rollover/swap due to the Central Bank of Turkey’s interest rate being at 8% - if that is, you intended to hold your short for some time.
There are also differences in quote charts: for example, FXCM (demo) shows a weekly chart for UsdTry with two peaks both around 4.0, whereas of you looked at Turkish Lira (March 2018) futures on CME you would see that the two peaks are around 4.4 and then around 4.1.
What is interesting to me is that the CME futures show a massive selling volume around the second peak (4.0-4.1 area), after which there has been a decline of about 2000 pips: given that we must look to currency futures for volume data, and that correlation between those and spot fx is strong, I would say that there is a lot of buy-side selling of UsdTry still to come.
Personally I would wait for more confirmation, especially as the pair has been sitting for thee days on the 100-day moving average but unable to break it, and that the 200-day moving average is only 1000 pips below it: a true break of both of these would open up in my opinion a huge downside potential, but again momentum in futures sell volume would be good confirmation.
FXCM weekly UsdTry
CME (March 2018 expiration) TRY futures, weekly: