Very Easy & Profitable Trading Strategy. IT WORKS!

Thanks that clears it up and todays video was excellent.
Did you take the trade on ???

1 Like

Also long term trades are you taking a contract or spot re daily charges eating away profit

Trading spot. Swap will work for you on some trades and against you on others.

Thank you!

I will take and share all new trades on this strategy as they occur in real time since this thread started.

Cheers thanks for prompt response.

1 Like

How profitable has this strategy been? How much % have you made monthly or yearly?
Unfortuantely I cant get the trend indicator on my broker so cant check.

This portion of the video is very important to watch and understand and explains a conservative expected return for the system. I prefer to come in conservative and look good.

I am attaching the True Trend for you to be able use with your broker.

TrueTrend.ex4 (16.0 KB)

We have a sell signal on the GBP/USD with the True Trend closing negative with a zero line cross on Friday.

I will post the trade levels including entry, stop loss and take profit levels here for the 3 orders here sometime before the market open.

2 Likes

GBP/USD Sell

Entry (open) will update entry but whatever the opening price when trading begins =

Stop loss (same SL on all three orders) highest price point of the previous move = 1.30126 +spread +1 pip = 1.30152

Order 1 (size of position 0.6%) = take profit 2x distance of sl =

Order 2 (size of position 0.9%) = take profit 4x distance of sl =

Order 3 (size of position 0.3%) = exit is next zero line cross or trend change = 0

I will update the entry price and take profit levels on orders 1 & 2 after the market opens and I enter the trade.

1 Like

So this system makes 20% a year? Because you then did a calculation for 30%. Have you back tested this strategy because which one is it, 20% or 30% a year.

1 Like

Listen to the video again because what you said I said is not at all what I did say.

“This system will produce a 20% return every year, in and year out.”

“Now what happens if we had a 30% return?”

What you just did is called trolling…

GBP/USD Sell

Entry (open) will update entry but whatever the opening price when trading begins = 1.27893

Stop loss (same SL on all three orders) highest price point of the previous move = 1.30126 +spread +1 pip = 1.30152

Order 1 (size of position 0.6%) = take profit 2x distance of sl = 452 pips, 1.23373
Order 2 (size of position 0.9%) = take profit 4x distance of sl = 904 pips, 1.18853
Order 3 (size of position 0.3%) = exit is next zero line cross or trend change = 0

Order 1

Order 2

Order 3

Orders stay open until take profit or stop loss is reached or exited in full on a new zero line cross.

2 Likes

I dont know what trolling means. If the system produces 20% why do you do a calculation with 30%. I don’t understand this reasoning. How can it produce 30% if you did the backtest and it produces 20%?

I don’t know if you have a YouTube channel?

1 Like

Sell trade exit on new zero line cross to the upside. Loss -0.55%

New buy entry on zero line cross.

GBP/USD Buy

Entry = 1.2860

Stop loss (same SL on all three orders) lowest price point of the previous move = 1.2769 -1 pip = 1.2768

Order 1 (size of position 0.6%) = take profit 2x distance of sl = 185 pips, 1.30453
Order 2 (size of position 0.9%) = take profit 4x distance of sl = 368 pips, 1.32283

Order 1

Order 2

Order 3

Sure, here is the channel address.

1 Like

Thank you, sir.

1 Like

Thanks for sharing your strategy!
In your live trading sessions, you seem to use the True Trend (Conquer Trading & Investing) indicator, which includes another indicator.
Would you recommend to use that instead of the BTC indicator?

Also, in the video explaining the strategy at 18:35 you mention that we would be stopped out in all 3 orders, but then mention that we’d gotten back into it as the trend continues down. Wouldn’t that be not following your strategy exactly to the point? Since there is no zero line cross at that point.
You also mentioned though, that 1 order would hit TP and the other 2 would hit SL. Wouldn’t the 3rd trade continue until the zero line is crossed and a pin is closed on the other side?

I’m sorry if i misunderstood anything, but i really find your strategy interesting!

Also, how exactly does the True Trend Indicator work?

For the strategy shared on this thread use only the True Trend BTC indicator. It is the only way it works.

For the style of trading we use during the live trading session we use the other True Trend with the 3/70 settings.

Let’s keep it straight and simple in order to avoid any confusion.

Re: your other question, tomorrow after the live stream I will take a look and answer in detail. Of the top of my head what I am thinking you are missing is the re-entry criteria shared toward the end of the video. I will first check the section at 18:35 to be on the same page as you and then find the section to share with you on the trade re-entry criteria for when stopped out of a trade.

Thanks for the reply! Indeed it seems like I missed the re-entry part of the video.
I also confused the 3rd orders SL rules in my earlier reply.

Do you explain the strategy used with your other indicator somewhere as well?