Very hard newbie

Hey there

I’m very new to forex trading, I currently have a demo account that isn’t doing so well lol.

I first got intrested when someone kept posting on social media how much he gains from it. Because of this I started ‘investigating’ what forex was. Something got me like ‘I reaalllyyyy want to learn this’. So i contacted him en he was very willing to advice me. He could get me in with Imarketslive for only €230 at first and efter €150 a month. I did some research and the found that this could be a major scam and pyramid scheme.

A bit disappointed i started learning on my own, but through books and websites i landed here. A platform that doesn’t try to rip you off. I’m very gratefull I can be a member!

Currently ii’m in preschool learning the basics of the basic. Here ive read that a starting capital of 10.000 is quite adviced (when starting of with a real account). At this point in life or further down the road I’m never going to use $10.000 at once. Does this mean I should bury my traders dream?

best regards!

1 Like

before doing demo account have you finished any basic level of trading?

No I haven’t, i opened that demo account prior to finding this gem of a website ^^

Hi @Broucke! :smiley: Welcoooome! :blush: Haha. I was a bit curious about your title. Haha. :slight_smile: Although I’m happy that you were able to avoid getting scammed. Things with amazing promises like those are usually just scams. :confused: Oh! Do you plan to open a trading journal for your demo account? :slight_smile:

Well damn, english isnt ly first language and indeed now you mention it I see why the title is a bit odd :sweat_smile:

If it can aid others and myself I will keep that log yes, let me figure out how :blush:

Welcome to babypips @Broucke. Good thing you did your research. I don’t think starting out with $10,000 is necessary. You can always start small and then just add to your account balance as you feel more confident. Good luck on your trading journey. :blush:

1 Like

what you think Mate , demo helped you to acquire something more knowledge ?

It gave me the knowledge that I didn’t know what i was doing thats for sure :o