Very new, worried

Thank you … Always try to make your plan in a cool mind , when making a trading plan don’t be emotional. Because, this state can affects the result of your trading.

Worries will just spoil your trading psychology. Loss is a big fear for all traders , they can deal with it with planned manner. They should make plan that is applicable for their trading style and market situations. After couple of months trading one can overcome many worries.

Please, don’t invest more! It looks like a market maker! I think you can post in all of popular forums with your evidence, it can help you.

1 Like

Which investment is more appropriate it completely depends on trading knowledge and experience , more investment can bring maximal result if there is long term trading experience with most accurate money management. Otherwise not.

Yes, without proper trading knowledge & experience, it’s valueless!

That is true that max investment can give you max profit but one more thing max skills also required for it.

Forex trading will play with your emotions so you need to control them properly according to the fluctuations of the market. You can work out for improving your trading success by practice on the demo account. It will surely help you for achieving huge and consistent profits.

It’s better not to worry but think rationally instead. Tell yourself you’ve checked many things and done a lot for your own success. Of course you need to be very carefull when choosing a broker, too.

Practicing is demo not supportive at all to control emotions. because there is no real money in here and when we trading there is no emotions. Please don’t take it personally, I said according to my experience.

sorry , i dont agree at your point , there is no possibility to control emotions unless we practice trading more and more and demo is the master place for that. so, how we can ignore this trading place for practicing ?

one good way of making successful plan is to practice with it on demo account. it will be a test either this plan had advantages or not . A trader can change it as well as he can make a different one . When we face live market some difference is also there do not be much worry it happens with all Deal it with cool mind.

What you think ? the experience we took from demo trading , that works when trading in real account ?