Very New!

Hello out there–my first post here on NI and have a question, many actually but one situation I need help on now. I’m demo trading with $2000 play money on Day-trading.com and set up a “cash cow” scenario based on a tip I got, a video actually from a chap in the UK using Avi Frister’s systems who set up a deal with GBP/USD and I tried to duplicate it on Friday. I set a stop loss 60 pips above buy in and a limit 100 pips below and executed a sell order and watched it Friday afternoon and went down nicely a bit then went up, but not to my limit and then trading stopped and it stayed at about $30 loss in my account. I just came back into the trading site around 9 PM ESTSunday night and my position indicated my order sold even though it never got to my stop loss point. Remember I’m very green at all this so forgive maybe dumb question but did something happen at market close to force a sell execution or is that function of a demo account or what? I expected to come back in tonight and continue to watch that deal slide downwards hopefully all the way to my limit position and show a profit but now not sure what happened. Any ideas from anyone wiser at all this than me? Thanks for any feedback.
Keno

Update to my post.

I am noticing now that my profit/loss $$ amount is moving which indicates to me my position is still open I think? I guess in my position details where it is marked sold must refer to my original sell order, does that sound right to any of you senior folks? Thanks.
Keno