VIPERS Country Store

Yet you make profit most days ?

Why then 1% -2% ???

Number one rule, “Defend Your Capital”, use only what you need to and no more. Using small % allows for the unthinkable.

Because one day I might not,or for a period of time the system might break down, “meaning my Brain”, and it might take a bit for me to catch myself. “Most Days” hmmmmm, yes and no, some days I don’t take a trade at all, I never do the really short, 5 sec stuff with OPM, only in my personal account.

Seriously, I cannot see myself doing it any other way. It is safe, hehehehe, or as safe as trading can be.I am generally on 15 min timeframe, 5 min entries. 50-60 pips in a trade, for me is an outlier, 22-40, 5 losses in a row tell me to stop and reevaluate.

I see what you are saying, but, I have seen too many traders get caught in unfavorable conditions, they can’t stop at 5 losses the head goes crazy, and boom, all the money is gone, and goodby freedom. I prefer to be a Live Dog vs the alternative.

Thats Ever Giving The Reasoning VIPER

50 pips is one Helluva trade :relaxed:

The quantity yes, the trade itself, not so much, setup, and ride, like I said, it’s an outlier. Really I can’t say I take any credit for it when it happens. For example, unfortunately bad things happen and we can profit from them. The shooting of Rep Scalise was one of those large trades, there was a huge spike up, but, from what I know about the world, I knew it would revert to the mean, it did, and we made money. It’s more of being in the right place, right time, right idea.

The Ever Working Hard VIPER

1 Like

Saw this in our local garage while having our winter tyres put on. For some reason it reminded me of you…:smiley:

2 Likes

Hehehehe, the paint on that puppy is flawless, I like the plate. I love sweet rides like this.

Here is my goal

The Ever Teutonic VIPER

1 Like

Nice!

I think that car I saw is a Dodge Viper RT-10, probably from 1990’s. Nice condition…nice badge:

But, yes, maybe the Porsche (Panamera?) is just a step ahead? :smiley: :smiley:

Well bless your heart.

The Ever Southern VIPER

1 Like

Another Public service announcement, I’M back baaaaabbbbbyyyy.

Oh Yeah, Yuppy and EURO have broken to the upside, out of weekly and daily ranges, so where are the trend gurus to let everyone know about this.

The Ever Watching VIPER

4 Likes

I’m not so sure about that. I’m getting a de ja vu “Euros has been PRICED IN” vibe.
There’s promising unemployment forecast for Spain this week (priced in de ja vu) and ECB’s meeting next week. I have feeling Euros may dip slightly on the positive unemployment data. Perhaps bet LONG on ECB bond tapering talks 2 weeks later.

well only place I know of where ANY are “delivered” is Shanghai

So as ya’ll know my ATM is the Fiber, but since I was helping out another trader who was trading the Yuppy, I was able to find some fine opportunities. So how did I find them?

Well as with everything, there has to be a base, in GungFu it is the horse stance, in baking its flower, in a house it is its foundation. If we ignore, or do not develop fully our base, whatever we build on the base will be flawed, in GungFu our center, and therefore our power will not be aligned, in baking, those steamy Toll House cookies will be a disaster, and obviously, with a house, the foundation will shift, causing damage to the rest of the house. Trading is the same way; you need a good solid base.

So here is my base, remember, it is just my free opinion whether it will work for you I don’t know.

So for me it starts with the daily, and where the daily price is in PriceTime, and how has it traveled through the PriceTime to get where it is at this moment. See the charts below.

And that’s it, I very rarely draw the channels etc because I see them in my mind, and you will see there are some highs and lows penetrating the lines but, the channel as drawn encompasses the majority of the move. So it’s clear why I warned the mystery trader about this position, upward channel, unless you are looking at the projected highs, and you were trying to short the highs, you had NO business being short here. So this is the base, look for us to fill out our trading plan over the next few weeks.

The Ever Informative VIPER

5 Likes

Trade alert, BREAKOUT to the upside, as I posited, Yuppy, continue to look for long opportunities

The Ever Sorry For The News Alph VIPER

Ok Yuppys, an interesting confluence, 50% and 50 ema on 1 hour fractal, lining up on this retrace, if it hits our price we will be heavy on the entry and all the way back to the top. We may even pyramid on the way up.

The Ever Loving To Trade Retraces VIPER

1 Like

Preset 132.090 L Size

The Ever Speculating VIPER

Edit eyeballs

Hi V

In your experience what EMAs held the most value? We’re most respected?

Dr Elder talks about 22 EMA on daily, 26 EMA weekly. You mentioned 50 EMA (hourly chart I assumed)

Thanks

Hey J, look at the 1hr fractal on the Yuppy, and see how the 50 has been the bottom for a while now, that could change today, but so far it has been very robust

The Ever Adapting VIPER

1 Like

Ok, no bites today, so we are out for an early lunch, Mo was never in the building so flat and green for the week

The Ever Green VIPER

2 Likes

However, there could have been some bucks in a countertrend retrace, I will try to but up a chart later.

The Ever Watchful VIPER

Hi V

Are you watching UJ hourly chart?
50% fib aligned with 100 ema and the bottom of the ascending channel from the last 2 weeks.

Do you think it’s gonna hold?