Vomma Trading (vomma.org) Fake and Scam Broker Beware

Don’t open an account with vomma trading, (vomma.org) don’t even deposit. They are Scammers and liars.
They will continue asking for documents when you want to withdraw and even if you send the right documents they will reject them. All the reviews are fake and they give $1 for the fake review.
They have very big delay and they manipulate the price.

Sorry to hear this, hope they didn’t get you.
They sign up here most weekends under new usernames, post 5 posts so they can then promote their junk on the 6th post with a link to their site.
I keep reporting them and the mods shut them down, only for them to reappear.
If you, or anyone else, see anyone promoting Vomma please click the report button

Thanks

Glad I’m not the only one.

I must say: if their behaviour in forums (not only this one, by the way, and other people’s moderators aren’t as efficient as ours are, at kicking them out) is anything to judge by, I’d avoid them like the plague.

So I’m far from surprised to learn that they’re a scam “broker”, too.

Yes, the russian KROUFR organization warned about them being scammers a while ago. It also warned about another scamming broker called DartTrader and said that both brokers are affiliated with the same company called A&P Financial Group. Be careful and don’t trust unauthorized brokers.

Did they mentioned any reason why they reject withdrawal? How did you deposit?