Vote the best Broker!

Good day to all traders, I want to propose to vote for the best broker in the forex market, taking it seriously, of course, essential aspects of a good broker should have, are honesty, controlled by the competent bodies and officers, and especially that pay by evidence concrete. Based on the votes cast by the “millions” of comments that there will be below, will make a ranking that will be updated from time to time. Obviously are not accepted votes posted for spamming, and different brokers will be fathomed, and if there were to be many spammers always realize this post in the ranking of the worst broker XD
Go let’s starting the voting!

Are there really best brokers? I don’t think so. Or do you want me to say FXCM or Alpari are best broker? Very unlikely considering the number scam cases that has been fined against them. How can we rate the best broker? Is it by the money security they promise(regulation)? Or is it actually by their trading conditions? Well, we all have to judge for ourselves who the best broker is. If I really want to judge the best brokers in the market, I would be picking those unregulated brokers who will not promise you money security (even though your money is secure), but will offer you the best trading condition you can find in the market. When it comes to low spreads, leverages, low charges, swap free, fast withdrawal systems and diverse payment options, the offshore brokers or unregulated brokers have an edge over regulated brokers. Are these not the things that makes trading easier for us? Prove me wrong please, then I will give you my vote.

PaxForex provide its customers 7 usd no deposite bonus with a wide range of services and the best trading terms. That’s why i choose PaxForex. Learn to trade with small deposit and make maximum profit. 5 STAR to PaxForex.

FxPro and HotForex are my best brokers for their services.

here is my list of best online forex broker :
easy-forex
hotforex
oanda
fxcm
markets.com
exness
forex4you

You forgot to mention Alpari and Profiforex, while exness and fxcm should not be in that list, I don’t like them.

Man! you must really have an issue with exness and fxcm, I also think insta can be another missing from the list. I trade with Profiforex though, very fine trading conditions they have!

Man! you must really have an issue with exness and fxcm, I also think insta can be another missing from the list. I trade with Profiforex though, very fine trading conditions they have!

Yes, recently I see FXCM has too many scam topics and Exness was too. IMO, FxPro and HotForex are still good.

my broker is liteforex. they are good. i have trade with them for 2 years. all service is fast. in my local i ussualy go to their office . i was support form their staff and other trader.

i like it

I am out of this. There are thousands of criteria and popularity I think is no valid