VPS Question, open to insights

Hi all,

I hope this is the right place to ask this, if not please point me in the right direction.

I am looking to use a VPS for trading. I’ve looked at CNS, good but expensive, I’ve also looked at Beeks VPS, same ball park as CNS. I am open to suggestions and insights and personal recommendations. Thanks in advance!

I guess it depends on what do you need the VPS for. If you just need a place where you can run a trading platform 24h you can choose whichever Forex VPS offer suits your budget best. However if you want to improve your connection you should look for a VPS which is nearby the live server of your broker. My experience is only with FOZZY VPS (Europe based). It was stable and MT4 ran smooth there. Regular price was around $25 but my broker offers 50% so it was really cheap.
Anyways there are so many VPS providers online so just synchronize your needs with your broker’s technical specifications and your budget :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi @Godspeed108,

As @eyedfondue pointed out, several brokers offer discounts on VPS subscriptions, if you trade through them. For example, FOREX.com can provide a free FXColo VPS to anyone with at least $5,000 in their account who places at least one standard lot trade per month (or ten mini lot trades, or 100 micro lot trades).

1 Like