VSA & Price Action – A powerful combination

Please keep posting your trades with charts - it is helping.

This is awesome. Thanks so much for your posts. I’ve recently beentt rying a new approach on demo, using PA, and leaving aside many of the indicators i’d previously become acustomed too. And its good to see quality posts on PA. Helps my journey. Thanks.

That’s my aim, but it’s tricky getting the balance right, between posting too much, posting what’s worth posting, posting before the event and posting after the event.

Red circle - missed the entry, but you can see the confluence plus 1 pinbar - remember confluence + 1 pin bar or 3 pins at S/R, trade with the trend.

So it was re-distribution, that’s why I said possibly this morning, and it was also possibly Stopping Volume, so in that event my following graphic was ‘not’ relevant, that’s my motto don’t think too much about what’s happening just put your lines in there and trade the pins when you see them.

To Stop Volume or to not Stop Volume ?

Well I’ve been taking time off and soaking in some sunshine and ‘refreshments’ , you got to take advantage of it in this country when you can get it, and get it we have :wink:

O.k, it’s not quite a pinbar, but the next best thing - assessing risk, the further away it is from a pinbar, the higher the risk, in this case it worked out, but there was that major rejection, so…

BULL **** . LOL . VSA ? What about are you talking man ? EVERYBODY who opened the Japanese candlestick techniques by Steven Nison know that after a hammer you need wait the confirmation signal, a close above hammer and in the upper range . YOU DON’T NEED VOLUME, lol, PRICE ACTION TELL YOU ENOUGH about things that happen in market. You say that too, to ignore volume if PA is telling you buy or sell. Lol . Why Elliot teoriticians doesn’t use VOLUMES ? Why GANN’s don’t need this useless indicator ? Because smart traders doesn’t need ilussions. That’s is , Volumes is illusions, is just an illusion that is appearing at various market phases , oh cmon, hahah, pathetic, so the market makers can’t hide their actions because Volume is deconspiring. ABSOLUTELY TRIVIAL ! Lol

I’ve always found volume to be slightly more difficult to understand than other tools. I mean, how can it show you what the ‘smart money’ is doing, if it’s only showing the volume traded through your broker? Also, at the start of the babypips school it says that one of the benefits of the forex market is that it cannot be manipulated by financial institutions. It this not the case?

I hope I haven’t made myself sound too stupid here. :15:
Anyway, thanks :slight_smile: