Wait, Listen... Trading ain't hard, PropFirms are

Lol, you seem to changing your story rather substantially here, Charlotte. This is what you originally said:

We were talking about “limitations,” and a few of us very politely pointed out that what you were saying was very mistaken (which it was).

Now you’re saying:

Spreads? Yes, for sure. Yes, the CFD scamster “brokers” all increase the spreads, of course. To protect themselves against their clients and avoid paying out if someone gets lucky (it can happen).

Those are not “limitations”. They welcome their customers trading the news, with grotesquely widened spreads, of course!

Lol, who said anything about “conditions”?

Why don’t I?

For two main reasons.

1. I’m the one pointing out that it’s crazy and futile, in the long run, for retail forex traders to trade the news because as I explained just above (and as dozens of other experienced traders have explained here over the years) trading the news is the one time that your stop-losses can easily not be honoured, because the brokers are unable, themselves, to get positions filled at specified prices. So it’s basically a way of trading without a stop loss, which is crazy. - so why would I want to explain to people how/where to do it?! :thinking:

2. I trade forex futures, not CFD’s, and with those there aren’t any spreads for brokers to widen, because they’re real, actual brokers, not counterparties trading against their own customers, so they‘re on your side, not against you!

I am not sure if you were offended by this correspondence, you mentioned being polite and my intention was no to offend you in the first place, so there that. Yes, limitations maybe as you pointed out are not the same as widening spreads, but to some extent it actually is. That kind of conduct rules out those with less capital at their disposal, basically saying if you wanna do this you have to pay more, simple. But I have worked with three brokers until now that limit their services as well, so that is why I said that. So what about NDD brokers, you don’t consider them actual brokers too?