Want to be rich in 5years momma!

wishing you all the best :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just before Christmas I re-read The Old Man and the Sea. It has more power than novels many times its length.

1 Like

Oh I have a look some time

1 Like

I wanted to argue… I can not.

If you can’t fault the logic of my post, you could always agree with it.

But if you don’t agree you could firstly ay why not and then perhaps contribute your own thoughts so as to help the new traders and the losing traders who use the site and need help.

Hi stranger,
I hope you found the strength to stay with us, and I hope you are coping well. Happy new year.

Since your post over six months ago, a lot has happened in the world. I have read about people in Asia quitting their jobs and earning more than a basic wage playing crypto games online. I thought that was a scam but I have been doing that myself for two months now and it is not a scam. If you are still with us, take a look into Axie Infinity - there a loads more games like that now, and it may be of use to you as a small stream of income.

1 Like

Thank you all for your advices.The plan was to study from June to December 2021 and start Trading this January.However, due to my excitement in Forex I traded using Robot and also did manual.I have to admit for the first 4mos I was earning July,Aug Sept and Oct.Come November all the earning I ever gained become lost when Euro had issue with dollars…It was a hard blow :frowning: I also started attending Masterclass for Forex, There were plenty of strategies that I’ve learned, I was also earning however I couldn’t control my emotions and I couldn’t stop manual trading until my account balance was empty:( so I decided to take a break from Forex until I heal my broken heart from all the lost. In 5months of a rollercoaster ride in Forex, I was finally able to sleep and rest.

What did I learn?

At first I thought I was already in it, but I was far from it. If I wanted to become Rich I should focus more on keeping my initial investment too instead of just gaining money.I realized too that there are other better ways of earning money aside from Forex. I could buy and sell stuff and there is less risk than this industry. Maybe in the future once I am healed haha I will go back to Forex, but until then I have my full time job (gotta respect the money I am earning,a sidehustle (My tutorial business) and my daughter to keep me happy)

1 Like

Hi @Jen0609,
Thank you for your reply, and your honesty. Yes, it happens to most of us that we think we have found “the way” to trade just like our teachers tell us. And then we find out what reality is like.

I wish you all the best with your future side hustles. They are important to most people who are self-motivating like you. Even if they don’t make a lot of money, it is always the hope that in future things will change. And believe me, they do. And for the better.

One thing I always say. And it’s best to do this in a new year like now. No matter how big or small your goals it seems to me that those who make goals and think of them often have far more of a chance of success than those not making a goal in the first place. If you don’t know where you are going, you are not going to get there. As an example, I set a goal last year to make a certain amount of money from crypto. When I reached double my goal for the year in about four months, I had to stop and rethink. My first goal was far too small. But that was based on the reality of the past. I decided not to wait a year. I made a change to that goal after about six months. Now crypto is my second most important stream of income, from nothing two years ago.

Try starting off with a goal from the side hussle that is no more than 10% of your current income. And try to spend less than 10% of your total time learning about that income source, and working at it. That will avoid conflict of your time since you are so busy.