Want to create a competitive trader thread! looking for 2-3 traders willing to compete against me in 2018!

Hi Ben, where can I see your trade journal? Thanks.

I have only been demo trading for a month and preparing for live in 2018.

Hay Ben1987,
Its look like your and my goal is same. I am also a demo trader and want to start live trading from February/march’18. But I have a problem. I can not stick to one solid strategy. I jump over on a tread with any idea generated in my head and most of them results negative. do you facing same problem or already overcome it ?

Not really because I always have a trade plan before I trade, then I reanalyse what I was thinking and think of a better way to see the market from my original trade plan, I suppose.

I am always open to experimenting my trade plan, I try to be as creative and I think it’s fine for newbies like us to figure out our trading style. As you can see from my trade journal it has made like a 360 degree turn :joy:, as I gained more experience lol

Hi Harunbabu,

I understand your anguish. I have the same problem of jumping from one strategy to another. Most time it really isn’t profitable at all, mainly because the amount of screen time with that particular strategy ain’t there, we would not be effective enough to be consistent .

Unfortunately, i think it is important that we do not stop exploring and experimenting. We can always test it concurrently on a demo account. While adopting the most profitable strategy that we learned to date on the live account.

Day Zero

Hi Ben, are you ready?

3 Likes

Good luck to you all - however I feel this will also be the shortest thread of 2018 for reason mentioned by other more experienced members who have years of knowledge. They have no need to be envious of such an idea, so take on board the points they have commented on and revisit them in a few years time (if you’re all still trading).

2 Likes

DAY 1
Starting Balance : $2106.35 USD
Utilised margin : 2%

Good start mate - but I can’t enlarge the pics to see them properly.

AUDUSD Long 2k units at 0.78052
CADJPY Long 2k units at 89.839
GBPJPY Long 2k units at 152.323
GBPUSD Long 2k units at 1.35099
USDCAD Short 2k units at 1.25400

Well now its the 2nd and no sign of @Ben1987 ?

Give the fella some space. I’m waiting to see RISKonFX Journal …:sunglasses:

Falstaff, if you download the image, i think you will be able to enlarge it.

alphahavoc Capital gain +1.89%

Today’s trade

Sorry, been occupied with work, don’t worry I have been working on my trading ;).
I’ll be ready on the 8th of Jan.
=), let’s do it!
I like your enthusiasm Alphahavoc, I wanted to make a separate thread for us, so I’ll create it now under “competitive trader thread”,

Anyone else wants to get involved ? The more the merrier :grin:

Any newcomings in forex want to join my journey in 2018 :smile:, we can share ideas and discuss our trades, feel free to post your trades on “competitive trader thread” and please someone challenge me :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: