Want to make a living out of forex trading? Krugman25 gives us 4 goals you should first have

A really great interview, its a long journey he has made and hopefully he gets what he wants. I am learning from this. Thanks @krugman25

1 Like

A good read, thank you!!!

Wao!!! Great and Excellent presentation.Thanks a million times.

I did learn a lot. Thank you very much for leaving such information for free.

Thanks for sharing!

this is great encouragement painting the picture of trading journey by experience. It is more commendable in 6, 8 and 10, especially for beginner or those who have been around longer. Thank you for sharing more personal and private experiences, even as a family. I am looking to buy a house, too, and can identify with that encouraging journey you.

Thanks for sharing…

Incredible story. You seem like a cool guy. Do you use fundamental analysis at all? If so, how do you make use of it?

Saving 50%-75% of your income to retire at 40years, This is maturity of patience.

Thank you very much for sharing

Thank you for reposting this interview @Ananais I’m a more experienced newbie, still stumbling forward l I guess, and to read about @krugman25 journey and guidance and other forum members is very inspirational and reassuring. Awesome!!