Wassup guys I’m new looking for best platform

I’m looking for which platform I can trade low spreads I’m new and that’s regulated

Low major pair spreads on IC Markets MT4 &5 from 0.1 . Regulated and safe broker who keeps client accounts separate in Aus banks from theirs. I’ve been trading with them for 2 years.

You could also try Pepperstone with similar credentials. While they charge a commission on each trade, the spreads on minor and exotics are very low. I use them on a demo account to compare costs with ICM.

2 Likes

So which one is more cost-friendly outta these two?

To be a successful trader on forex you have to put the work in and learn by yourself. Google it.

3 Likes

Thank you. I will research.

Hey Malcolm.
try MBG Markets. ECN account with the spread as low as 0, XAU/USD pair with a spread as low as $6. regulated in 7 countries, fully segregated accounts ensuring your fund safety.

You can check fxview. Their spreads are low and they are regulated too.

MT4 or MT5 are best when it comes to trading platforms. No other trading platform can beat them in that.

Correct. MT4/5 both are good. When it comes to me, I’ll go for MT4 as it is a very simplified platform.

Hey Malcolm. There are some decent low spread forex brokers like Pepperstone, Easymarkets, IC Markets, FxPro, and Fxview that have the lowest costs and commission fees. What you basically need to look for in a platform is that it offers the tightest spreads and trading conditions along with a professional 24/7 support team. Another aspect that I suppose you need to see is that the platform you select offers negative balance protection so that you trade without having to worry about the account becoming negative. Along with all this, check out if you get access to deep liquidity and trading platforms like MT4 and MT5. In my opinion these are the most beginner-friendly platforms.

Thank you I will look into them for sure.