Watching speeches from important economy persons

Hey there!
Is there any site or service out there that can make it possible to watch (preferably live) when important economy personalities hold speeches? Like or good friend Bernanke for example. When all this is posted on Bloomberg or other services the market has already reacted a long time a ago. Any help would be appreciated :slight_smile:

Hello,

Well: Bloomberg normally broadcasts those types of speeches live so I don’t see how you’re going to get any closer to ‘realtime’ than that.

I would say that your best (possibly only) alternative is to open an account with a broker that has a ‘realtime’ news feed i.e. during those speeches (if the broker is ‘worth their salt’) they will broadcast each point as it’s made during the speech.

Regards,

Dale.

Ops! Seems that I have totally overlooked that possibility on bloomberg… That seems to be what I’m looking for! Thanks a lot! :slight_smile:

Hello,

I’m not sure if you were being sarcastic or not!!! LOL!!!

Anyway: you could of course ‘spring’ for a Bloomberg Professional Terminal!!! That will give you the news data and salient points of any speech being made while it’s being made (live). However: if you’re in a position to be able to AFFORD a Bloomberg Professional Terminal then you should be ‘sunning’ yourself in the Bahamas on the deck of a large motorized yacht and not be bothered with trying to make some MORE money trading!!! LOL!!!

Regards,

Dale.

Ha! Ha! No. absolutely no sarcasm meant there!
I looked back on bloomberg and saw more features that I had actually overlooked the first time.
A Bloomberg Professional Terminal would be sweet :smiley: Being able to afford one of those is one of the main reasons we’re all in this game (metaphorically speaking).

Thanks again! See you on the road! :slight_smile: