🎅 We’ll be giving away prizes WEEKLY! - CLOSED

I posted in other tĂłpics, it conts? . Or only here?

This would be a good idea…
If I don’t get it, I wonder if it’d be okay to make my own…

It’s Christmas week! And we can’t get any more excited!

Just like that, it’s the last Monday before Christmas! We only have a few days left and what better way to celebrate this season than with a grand giveaway!

If you think we amped it up last week, well, we went even bigger this time around. We’re awarding not just 1… not just 2… but 3 WINNERS today!

Are you ready to know our last batch of winners? Drum roll, please!

Congratulations @Dextor_Mason!

Christmas is coming early for you because you get an awesome BabyPips.com shirt, and since you’re also at Trust Level 2 (“Member”), you get an Amazon gift card worth $50 USD to boot!

Congratulations @Greater_2

Power through the year 2020 in style with your all new BabyPips.com shirt! Since you’re also at Trust Level 1 (“Basic User”), you also get an Amazon gift card worth $30 USD, perfect for that gift you might have missed!

And last, but definitely not the least…

Congratulations @Quadpip!

We can’t wait to see you with your new BabyPips.com shirt on! And don’t forget your Amazon gift card worth a whopping $100 USD for being at Trust Level 3 (“Regular”)!

We’ll reach out to you shortly for your email and mailing addresses.

This year has been an amazing one for the whole BabyPips community! And before the year ends, allow us to thank each and every one of you for making 2019 another successful year for us! We really couldn’t do this without all of you.

Going forward, we’ll work even harder to ensure that 2020 will be just as amazing for the BabyPips community. Thanks again, and enjoy the holidays everyone!

5 Likes

Whoa! I’m stoked. And a BabyPips.com shirt too! Awesmatic!!!

Thank you guys! :pray:t3:

1 Like

WoW: :man_dancing:: !!! Wonderful…
thanks for gift :notes:

Sooooo lucky :sob::sob::rofl:

Congratulations @dudebro I was given 30$ Amazon how do I collect it

Yes, I also want to know how to collect it?

Sorry I missed this. They should just contact you with the info.

So they don’t to giveaways now?

Hi @JohnieV!

Welcome to the BabyPips community! Unfortunately, this giveaway is already closed. However, we’re currently working on some exciting stuff for our members, so please watch out for that!

Thanks,

Penelopip