im thinking (watch out:eek:) with the weekend here and the markets closed, would it be wise opening a position now? im toying with the idea of shorting usd/jpy or should i wait till monday morning?
At least my broker is closed… I mean system does not allow me to trade… I don’t know whether after market is open in forex like in stocks ???
I cannot imagine you would have favorable spread if you opened a position on the weekend. Wait until the weekend open, Sunday night here in the US, and see if price is still doing what you think it is going to do.
Why the rush?
The spreads are bigger during the weekends…
Consider how volatile will be this cross next monday…
I don’t trade in the weekends - I close everything on Friday. For me this is better