Weekly Discussion: What are you looking forward to this week? (August 12 - 18)

Hope you all are having a great Monday to start the week right! How about we start it on an even more positive note by asking you…

What are you looking forward to this week?

As always, this can be something trading-related or something that completely has nothing to do with forex. Would love to read all your responses!

As always, don’t forget to check out Forex Gump’s Weekly Preview and if you’re into trading currency crosses, Cyclopip’s Weekly Currency Crosses Watch (he gives us 3 currency cross pairs to check out every week)!

1 Like

Looking forward to advance my studies on babypips course while not losing make-believe cash on my demo account!

2 Likes

That’s a great starting goal. Good luck!

1 Like

This week I am back to some forex trading in markets that look a bit friendlier.

2 Likes

I think EUR/USD and going long. Its getting weak with Germany.

1 Like

Good luck @jessoprules and @GMoore! May this week be one that’s filled with pips! :four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

Thanks @Ananais , I am still using a demo but need those good wishes :stuck_out_tongue:

Oof did you go long? EURUSD not looking too hot as a long trade right now.

That’s the plan lol

1 Like

@ponponwei wait I was thinking of buying EUR and go long till the situations in the Eurozone especially in Germany improves. Isnt this the right approach? Help me learn my beloved community.

On the 1D, I’m looking at the 112/110 support since April at least :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s Thursday, so i am looking for EUR/GBP weekly candle close to see weather next week i will have a setup to trade.

@ponponwei Wait what? I dont speak forex that good :stuck_out_tongue: