Weekly Discussion: What are you looking forward to this week? (September 9 - 15)

Hope you all have had a wonderful start to this week! I’m gonna go ahead and dive right in to ask you…

What are you looking forward to this week?

Looking forward to bagging more pips or more volatility perhaps? Better weather? The new iPhone 11 Pro? Ha. Whatever it may be, please share it with us! We need the inspiration!
3 Likes

Looking forward to an interview for promotion at work!

1 Like

Hope it goes well for you ! :sunglasses:

Going fishing thursday - see if I can catch a Zander (Walleye) or Perch for tea ! :smiley:

1 Like

I am looking forward to the kids going to school…….

2 Likes

I am ranging EU so scalping it.

2 Likes

I’m excited to go to the National Museum and the Manila International Book Fair on Saturday! :blush: Haha. :slight_smile: I need more good books to read! Any suggestions? :smiley: Haha.

2 Likes

The weekend of course! ^O^
The weekend is always a nice breather from work stress but what i look forward to the most is the peace and quiet to reflect on myself and some quality time with family. Never forget that the reason why we pursue the markets is to one day have time freedom for our loved ones. :slight_smile:

And of course the pawesome kitty kibble served on the colony banquets! :cat:

1 Like

Good luck!!! Get that promotion!

Show us pics if you do! Hope it’s as big as this one:

Ha! You’re definitely not alone in that department.

Awesome! What genre do you typically like to read?

Amen!

2 Likes

I’m looking to see the USD in a continue uptrend during all week.

I am looking forward to start my trading career

Good luck!

New week for me starts now!!

This week I’ll probably try to redo my trading plan. It is really simple and its been getting frustrating to follow it as of late.

Unfortunately :frowning: we weren’t able to push through with this Museum and Book Fair trip. :frowning: Haaay. Maybe next year then. :frowning: Huhu.

I hope you don’t judge me but HAHA I love YA. :sweat_smile: Trying to read more from other genre thought. :smiley: How about you? :smiley: