Weekly Supply Demand Analysis

GBPUSD is a bit different. You may take sell for a short period of time with a target between 30-50 pips.

Several setups on GBP pairs are seen and can be waited this week. GBPJPY is one of them with a fakeout potential near this sell limit.

You can also see it on GBPNZD where same price level has been hit two times prior.

You can also wait for a selling confirmation on GBPCHF where the same setup has been formed around the sell limit here.

Last but not least is EURGBP where you can notice the price is about to hit the support level that was once hit. We can anticipate a good buy again from this area.

Also don’t forget to take part in this week’s webinar in FreshForex website where you can see some further discussion regarding the moving market before the FOMC events later…

FreshForex congratulates you who took the setup trade on GBPNZD. Worked perfectly with a bit of negative floating for a day or two. Price went 300+ pips

Waiting for NFP this week, we’re going to look for some confirmation on these setups. Mostly major pair so you don’t have to worry about other pairs. Now, Gold for a selling confirmation on this area.

Now EURUSD seems a bit far. If the price hits the last month’s low, ignore this setup and I’ll look for another setup on this pair.

GBPUSD, on the other hand, to wait for a selling confirmation on this area. This one is called ‘flippy’ or support become resistance area.

Last but not least is NZDUSD where I see two potential areas. You can try to look for a selling confirmation on the upper area with the target on the area below.

Be sure to not miss these setups for the next trading week. GBPJPY is one of them that you can try to look for selling opportunity.

Another one is GBPCHF that you can also try to sell it instantly. Be sure to put the SL as well…

We will wait for a breakout of this demand area at GBPAUD. A retracement after the breakout is necessary in order to take a good selling trades.

you may also try EURGBP as well as the price broke the down trendline this week. I suppose we can wait for the retracement next week.

Also don’t forget to join the next webinar in FreshForex as the current market will be discussed later on along with some upcoming events and forecasts beforehand.

Some simple analysis were made and discussed on the last webinar this week in FreshForex. Deffinitely I will share the setups to wait for such confirmation either this week or next week.

First up is Gold to wait for a confirmation to buy at this demand area. This one is called flip area where you can just wait for a proper price action to occur here.

A bit late for EURGBP to take a buy. But a retracement can be expected around this area just wait for it tomorrow or next week.

Another one you can wait is EURUSD where you can just wait for a retracement for a selling confirmation on this area…