What annoys you most in Forex

That was for you. I finally muted the thread as to not to say something I’d regret.

Oh you started the price action secret thread??

It is worst situation. Its also happened to me…

Coming up with a trading system is one of the best tips i was given as a starter in the Fx market. With a trading system you are able to take trades unemotionally because your system has given you all the signs and an entry. Always take the trade. Forex is a game that plays on the law of averages and at the end of the day you want the books to balance on your side.

3 Likes

Hey Casoli, I can agree with the fact that forex is unpredictable sometimes but it doesn’t mean it is fake. Else there will be no one here still trading in the markets. It also depend on the broker you trade with. Some broker manipulate currency prices to their advantage. If ever you feel any different, try another broker. I use Forexchief broker and I am quite successful in my own small way.

1 Like

Let me guess… Your time-frame is too short and trades aren’t rare enough.

Or you haven’t studied economics and current events enough.

Forex isn’t fake on the quarterly time scale but it is on the 5-minute.

WELLLLL… I barely started trading and my broker is tradersway. WHY IS IT SUCH A PAIN IN THE ASS TO MAKE A WITHDRAWAL??? like give me my money bro. I made a upaycard account and it doesnt accept visa debit at the moment, can anybody please help me take MY money out of MY account???

Trying to figure out why my account that is a few years old won’t let me posts in threads I used to be active in because I already have 5 posts in it and my account is “new”?

Wow. Just admire your use of Peter’s ‘gears’ quote :smiley:
I have to admit, it would be patience for me.

The unpredictability of forex market is what annoys me the most. And also being patient.

Thought about it but cannot find anything that annoys me. Why did I post then… Because I had posted some things but went overboard with it and couldn’t figure out how to delete it so I edited it. (o:

I have to ask, what does that mean exactly?

On the most annoying thing in the forex industry if you follow regulators announcement, especially the fca you must have noticed, sometimes the heated debates in forex magnates newsroom are no less interesting and compelling than the news are actually published. For the end of the year we have decided to vent some of things that we were frustrated by throughout the year.

Most definitely missing a TP by a few pips!

Or not taking an entry and then it Booms in your direction … Arghhhh!

The amount of scammers on Forex FB pages lol

Same as it’s a bitter pill to swallow were just plain wrong !

Missing the TP is always annoying, but also when watching news results come in, when there is a big positive news results, which is then followed within seconds with a big negative… Don’t get my hopes up with the first one lol.

2 Likes

Yeah, this could be a real problem. A very big one, especially when things are not going so well you will begin to panic.

Now that one irks me to the bone. I’m in such a trade now

I would have pulled the trigger, that was close enough…