What annoys you most in Forex

How does one brag about losses? I mean, I understand complaining about losses, but bragging?

Yeah, I meant the same thing, they just keep on complain but never try to improve their trades. That is the most annoying thing.

1 Like

Ah, I see now. I mostly just try to ignore such individuals as thereā€™s nothing I can do about it.

After seeing a trade that went into good profit, one thinks to hold on to that trade a bit longer and then you see all the profit reversing very quickly, its the most annoying thing in forex trading.

What bothers me to see are the scams disguised in the famous systems of the world-wide currency where great runners are benefited.
For example: myfxbook.
I have already commented a little more of them in this thread of conversation: Share your myfxbook account

And Iā€™m sorry to reiterate, but it definitely makes me very angry.
And I have not put the link because I am new and have not allowed it yet.

If it annoys you so much (and I do understand ā€œwhere youā€™re coming fromā€ on this point), maybe best not to give them the benefit of an additional backlink, anyway? :wink:

Yeah, we know when we see a new post also we know that by the profile that you are new here, no need to hear it from them, it also annoys me a bit.

the thing that annoys me most in forex is the leverage. I know its also a good thing, but I only ever seem to notice the leverage when I am losing money :frowning: Maybe thats just the way i deal with the losing trades.

Yes, I know, Iā€™m new here. I forgot to apologize for it.

Sorry to take up the topic but Myfxbook has never been reliable for me after a fraud committed with a friend merchant, he never had an answer or support from myfxbook, he simply erased all his information and suspended his account. The loss of money almost leads to bankruptcy.
Myfxbook is not responsible or ethical.

Iā€™ve read that people cheat with myfxbook, especially those who provide signals, so I wouldnā€™t trust it very much.
I believe there are real traders who show real transactions, but in every business there are fraudsters, and in the financial sphere their number is too largeā€¦

Its true, some people manipulate Myfxbook to make their trading look better, but these people are usually trying to sell you something.
On the other hand, its a very useful tool to have for yourself. If you link your trades to it, it will produce some really useful information that you may be able to use to assist your trading. For example, you may find that you have a very poor success rate on certain pairs or at certain times of day, so you can choose to avoid these pairs/times in future.
If you find its not to your liking you can always shut your Myfxbook account, it doesnt cost anything anyway

Forex Trading is a very much risky, you need to understand that if you wanna become successful you need to learn a lot and what annoys me are those traders who are not gain sufficient amount of knowledge and enters the Market, and later just whine about their losses.

People do that, donā€™t they? Still, itā€™s not something that affects us personally, thereā€™s no point in paying much attention to it. Donā€™t stress out over other peopleā€™s flaws.

I concur, the sudden movement can drive one crazy in the market. I wish there was more we could to prevent this in entirety.

[B]Forex[/B]
It annoys me when negative domino effects send inherent tech patterns/chart strengths for a spin.

[B]Indices (If I may add with no intention to alter thread subject/direction)[/B]
It annoys me when indices start decoupling.

There is no way to prevent random spikes, sadly, so one just has to be prepared to deal with them when they occur.

So if you had an opportunity to put your own price in would you do it, so you dont have to pay the spread?

Question for all the tradersā€¦ with the market nearly $375 billion a day now in retailā€¦ not one of those trades you do will ever match with another traderā€¦ it goes to STP to the banksā€¦ if you could narrow the spread by putting in your own price and actually trade against other traders rather than the broker would that be interesting? So you dont pay the spread to trade nor pay o/n depo rate or per tradeā€¦ ?.. I want to hear views get in touchā€¦ with FXCM taking more out of the trades than you ever will perhaps its time to decentralize the broker marketā€¦ or centralize it with one exchange?.. just ideasā€¦ but interested to hear views ā€¦

Yeah, but it annoys when some one knows that what to do and still doesnā€™t do it and then babbles about their loss.