What annoys you most in Forex

The periods when I am waiting for news or right after the news is when I usually keep away from trading, but they are not the only ones. Sorry, I should have clarified.

All the forex trading “guru” marketers out there. Especially this idiot that appears on youtube and says “Try my london day break strategy”.

I barely visit youtube to look at strategies and analyses, so I don’t encounter them a lot, I think.

1 Like

a tonnn of useful vids on Youtube about trading. You should just check some of them out one day when you get a chance, can’t hurt you

1 Like

Good point.I will look into them at some point.

Like you said, It’s happened to me.
If I could understand, in my own case I had a trade position seen yesterday. And my tp is still at the down side.

I always try to remember; "It’s not the market you ‘want’ it’s the market you’re going to ‘get’"
When you’re in that situation, and you feel you’re getting greedy, just close it out and be glad you got out.
It’s best to go with the trend, or buy the dip and scalp.

Thats a really mature thing to say and even better if you stick to THE PLAN…Loss or Win. I think a Win outside of THE PLAN is GAMBLING

2 Likes

NOOBIE MISTAKES… Im a noob :nerd_face: and seem to have Limit Orders on MT4 having no :dollar: money. I know I must go through Orders Study on School of Pipsology again…but ya ntena(meaning “It pisses me off”)

I feel you! Happens to me a lot and most times takes me to wrong choices. But i’m starting to learn it’s better doing nothing than doing wrong.

1 Like

My sentiments exactly my brother

try to set stop loss and take profits,so you could avoid wipe out

Something about me is options swing I love it because it swing me up and down at last my profit.
I believe making of pips,keeping and repeating pips.
I love trends movement, I always want to know at were is it stations.
These is what it take to be a trader

People who sell mentorships and can’t trade.

1 Like

What is annoying me right now is that I still don’t know how some indicators work, neither do I know how to install. But I find economic calendar useful. I wish I can build a strategy without using indicators and charts.

Going to find after you solve your problem with installing them. That indicators are lagging to priceaction

One thing that annoys me is the idea of goals set with a time period attached. I wanted to bring my account up to break even before the end of the year. That was a goal I set for myself. I’m now $15 short. One good trade away from reaching my goal. I believe I will reach my goal, but not in 2018.

this is the most annoying thing ever. but regardless you just have to push through and formulate other strategies/methods.

When the platform malfunctions, it can be annoying. Like nothing is working at all, just glitching. And I’ll just have to wait for a long while for this, maybe it has something to do with my pc or something.

Emergency stops getting triggered from flash crashes and tight stops getting triggered exactly at my set limit.