What annoys you most in Forex

that mot of the time i hear about how hard it is and you can lose by trading instead of providing solutions, i would really like to have some positivity about trading in forex so that i can build my career in it.

Piplex, the solutions to failure are out there. The problem is far too many new traders ignore the solutions until its too late, then they complain that the system, brokers, fed, scammers, Uncle Tom Cobley and all, are against them

the most annoying is surprised by unexpected economic news

I agree with that. Random big spikes youā€™re not prepared for can ruin you. The answer is to be always prepared.

Iā€™m surprised how many traders have blinkered views. Anyone using a different system or with different opinions to them gets abused.
I thought this was a grown up forum but it seems trolls are everywhere on the Internet

Stop Hunts is what drives me crazy!

The thing I hate about FOREX is getting calls from all other brokers around the world.

1 Like

Getting triggered into a trade by 1 or 2 pips on an entry order, after which price immediately reverses and rips off at stink speed away from my entry.

:wink: Could relate to this very well.

Nothing annoys me more than long-lasting tight ranges and sideways consolidations.

Knowing Iā€™m right and getting stopped out. Getting stopped out and then the pair goes directly from my sl to my tp with 5 min. Yeah, that ticks me off.

The incredibly long periods of nothingness. Tonight is such a night. This is so boringā€¦

1 Like

Sometimes the robots I use are so terribly limited when it comes to picking up the trading cues. They just donā€™t know where to go in case of extreme spread movements. Itā€™s annoying.

1 Like

Sometimes i wish the market move faster but besides that nothing really annoys me about forex i just love to trade.

1 Like

Greed, stupidity, and laziness. The 3 things that keep brokers and scam artists in business.

I couldnā€™t agree with you more on this one.

I get annoyed by the traders, who donā€™t have appropriate knowledge and behaves with us like they are the kings of Forex Trading, it really bugs me off.

1 Like

Traders who ask questions (which is great), get a bunch of good answers from experienced members, then ignore them because it wasnā€™t the answer they wanted to hear

2 Likes

I just hate it when it triggers my stop-loss and change direction!!!

Honestly the worst!!!

Thatā€™s even a bit sadā€¦ Donā€™t understant such people too.

But still the most difficult thing for me is getting along with emotions. As after several years of trading sometimes there is a great desire to succumb to emotions.
1 Like