What annoys you the most.SL hit and market goes against you completely or TP hit then the market continues on your way

Tell me what is that annoying you between the two .

definitely price hitting my SL, and then going back to the direction I knew it would go -_- if it hits my TP and continues on, then that’s not a big deal because I still ended in profit,no need to be greedy,that’s why I sometimes tend to use wider SLs

people with more fear of missing out than annoyance at an immediate loss have a real problem

they don’t ever become profitable traders without a major change in attitude and beliefs, and not many people, realistically, can manage that

2 Likes

The most annoying thing is to have the SL hit. In both cases, when you exit the market, it because price has moved strongly in one direction and it has shown you whether the buyers or sellers are in control. In both cases, you are now in cash so you have the opportunity to re-enter the market with the price direction. But if your SL is hit you are in cash with less cash than you started with. If your TP is hit, you are in cash but with more cash than you started with. Its easy to see which is better or worse.

1 Like

Then use an auto trialling stop and set your TP to 50pips+

1 Like

True Flamingo.That is FOMO.

1 Like

I had to think for a moment on this question. TP makes us all smile. I’m ok with a SL being hit as well. But when PA goes way the opposite direction, that has annoyed me.

TP hits and market continues is most annoying, but when your target is missed, that is a whole different story, Previous broker did not close my trade despite my to a certain level. that was why I am considering moving to another broker. I now have an account with Forexchief and monitoring.