What are good markets to start with, for beginners?

What is a good market, to start with for beginners ? How can i learn more about that particular pair as well if i’m new to this ?.

its a more appropriate place for the traders who are particularly newcomers , have you finished any basic level; of trading ?

1 Like

welcome to this forum community , always try to trade major pairs , its more safe and comfortable, use all in demo and bring good knowledge and experience.

Many people start with EURUSD as this pair has the most liquidity

Either EURUSD or USDJPY. Don’t trade GBPUSD yet, it’s like racing in a Formula1 car race, it’s too volatile for beginner.

AUDNZD is the most stable in my opinion.

How can i learn about currencies to make this decision as what’s stable/liquid etc.

First try to trade in popular pairs , its more safer than the minor pairs and be sure to first try all this in demo environment this will help you to gain experience related to trading

yes i agree with your concern

The major trading pairs is more safer than the minor pairs which is also good but risky. Most of the beginners always start with the EURUSD. Use all that is in Demo to obtain the knowledge and wisdom. Ensure you first trade in popular shairs

I really agree with many here, you must first start with the most popular pairs
EUR / USD
USD / JPY
USD / CHF
USD / CAD
GBP / USD
AUD / USD