What are some things I should really try to avoid

Avoid making trading decisions based on emotions such as fear, greed, or impatience.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s correct. Emotional management is an important skill in trading.

2 Likes

Avoid to lose yourself because of what others said.and listen very carefully to your inner voice

3 Likes

Trading is over once you lose yourself.

1 Like

I think you should avoid rushing into trades and do not wait for favorable market conditions.

1. Being uneducated
  2. Keep a Trading Journal. Hard copy
  3. Write down your win loss ratio should be Fifty/Fifty
  4. Minor adjustments to your plan are necessary. (Donā€™t throw the baby out with the bath water)
    Good Luck and never give in.
2 Likes

I love that notion. It makes you invincible :bomb: :boom:

2 Likes

I think one of the most important things to avoid is overtrading.

1 Like

Yes, emotional managment is a crucial aspect of trading.

1 Like

They are really helpful.

1 Like
  1. Donā€™t jump in blindly: Always have a reason to enter a trade.
  2. Avoid emotional trading
  3. Imlement risk management, always!
1 Like

Learn and practice. Develop modest realistic goals. Fully understand risk management and your own make-up to cope with multiple losses (it will happen). Seek to match your approach to trading with your lifestyle to avoiding losing interest over time. Thereā€™s much more but thatā€™s a start.

2 Likes

Yes, keeping a trading journal and analyzing your win/loss ratio are beneficial practices to track performance and identify patterns.

1 Like

Following the principles you mentioned can significantly improve trading experience and help to navigate the markets with a more disciplined and rational mindset.

1 Like

It is crucial I think by managing risk effectively, you protect your trading capital from significant drawdowns and ensure a more sustainable and disciplined approach to trading.

1 Like

:+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

Those are some awesome points you made there. Thanks a bunch! Iā€™ve been trying to learn for a few months now, but honestly, I havenā€™t been super organized or disciplined about it. But, Iā€™m giving it my best shot! Gotta keep pushing forward, you know?! :blush:

The key is to stay persistent and committed to your goals. Being organized and disciplined in your learning process can significantly improve your progress and understanding of the markets.

2 Likes

:thinking: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

1 Like

Try to take lessons from your mistakes and besides so try to avoid emotion in trading, taking high leverage, over trading and trading with scam brokers.

1 Like