What are some things you hate about forex?

Hi, guys leave me some feedback on this topic! let’s chat and see if I can help

I don’t think I hate anything about it. Yea you’re going to experience some major f-ups first starting out, but that’s all apart of the process. All I think about everyday is how it’s going to change my life as long as I keep at it every single day, no breaks

1 Like

I hate the myth that trading forex has to be complex: that it takes 10,000 hours to learn and its TA does not follow classic TA theory.

I hate forex fraudsters. Kakakaka :smirk:

Almost all your posts so far have been about services to traders, not about trading.

Its entirely your choice what to post about of course, but why is this?

A person can succeed: can be considered as 50% about the broker, 50% about the investor itself. I introduce what I know about brokers. As for the trade method, I present literature that is very difficult to understand. hope you understand. :disappointed_relieved:

I think you’ve over-estimated the importance of the broker by about 10 times but what I was curious to know is why you put such emphasis on the broker.

Forex fraudsters and your withdrawal time.

Brokers that take a lot of time to give your money!

oh, but I forgot, I hate IML :joy:
that’s not forex, but its forex affiliated lol

I agree but people do try to make money way too fast before learning

1 Like

Yea unfortunately its fraud in ever aspect of things but with the withdrawal time maybe you look into a different broker ours come quickly

There are plenty that dont

Because im am here to help traders. Im a successful trader and id like to help other get there as well

I had problems with withdrawals so I changed. Its 40 mins now, Life is good!

I hate that there is possibility to make loss. I think that loss is creating sort of very negative feelings with which I need to fight in order to stay positive about trading

it’s impossible to be right on a trade every single time, so if you can’t get used to losses then trading won’t be good for you. Just don’t risk what you can’t afford to lose

Everybody hates a losing day.

several comments about withdrawls taking a long time… i bet that you are using offshore/unregulated/bucketshop brokers, lol…

my withdrawls hit my bank in 24 -48 hours, like clockwork.