What are the simple things that make you happy?

The first signs of new life from under the snow after a long winter…

6 Likes

Oh! Those are rare nowadays! :open_mouth: I mean, cities are really taking over so it’s great that you’re in a place where trees are preserved. :smiley: Lucky youuuu! :blush:

It’s beautiful! :blush: The melting snow is what actually caught my eyes. :snowflake: I love how they’re glistening under the sun and making way for new life! :smiley: :smiley:

I confess I really dislike snow - I dislike walking through it, I dislike the cold, etc. so there is nothing better than melting snow. :smiley:

1 Like

Yeah. I thought so. :smiley: You did mention you liked it when it’s not too hot or too cold. :slight_smile: :slight_smile: I hope you don’t mind me asking, but where do you live? :smiley: I could imagine you live somewhere it’s always or often cold. :mountain_snow:

As for me, I live in a tropical country so the snow is really fascinating for me! :smiley: Haha. I’ve never seen snow in real life! :frowning:

The city I live in is up in a mountain so our weather is quite cool most of the year and during the winter it gets downright cold.
Trust me, you haven’t missed anything by not seeing snow in real life. It’s cold and very uncomfortable to walk through.

Fridays

1 Like

The beauty of nature’s simple design:

…and its complex design:

3 Likes

Nice shots @anon46773462! I do follow your forum posts. It helps noobs like me to learn more about trading. Now, Im a fan of your photography. Very detailed and sharp. :blush:

1 Like

Thanks @ria_rose! One of the perks of living in a suburb area. :evergreen_tree::deciduous_tree: :palm_tree:

1 Like

My Kids
My Girlfriend
Tottenham Hotspur
Achieving big targets at work

1 Like

These are really beautiful @anon46773462! :blush: :blush: It’s great to really just take some time and appreciate nature. :slight_smile: I’m not sure if I’ve asked you this already but, what camera do you use for your photos? :smiley:

Aww. :slight_smile: I’m sure you make them happy too! Thanks for sharing that! :blush:

That is a good question! :smiley:
I am by no means a “photogragher” but I have always been interested in taking photos. But the dilemma was always that the situations when I would want to take a photo were usually spontaneous and rarely pre-planned (such as a wedding, for example). This meant that one had to always drag camera+equipment around “just in case” or always miss those sudden moments…

But that situation changed dramatically, at least for me, when Nokia brought out its 41 megapixels model, the Lumia1020 - in my opinion that was a total game-changer in the world of mobile phone cameras. Do you remember it?:

I still have mine but I later changed to Samsung Galaxy 7 when it was released and that is all I use now. Its colour reproduction, light adjustment, sharpness and zoom capabilities are more than good enough for my needs - AND, most important, it is always in my pocket whenever I need it! :slight_smile:

Here are some examples:
A rather ordinary but pretty flower:

but a zoom inside opens up another world:

A good mobile phone camera can handle daylight…

…and sunsets:

and detail is good - like with this happy couple:

and atmosphere as with this lakeside fishing:

Sorry about such a long post, but it is Sunday…:smiley:

6 Likes

I spend every day trying to make my kids happy :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh wow! Beautiful photos @anon46773462. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Whaaat!? I have the same phone but how come I don’t get great pictures like yours! :joy: I think that’s really talent. :clap:

1 Like

Seeing beautiful photos makes me happy. I like taking photos too. But I’m not as good as @anon46773462. :joy:

1 Like

Put some up here! It would be great to see some other people’s favourites! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wow. :open_mouth: Never would have guessed that you just use your phone. :slight_smile: I mean, are these raw photos? Like, no filter at all? :open_mouth: These are amazing. Huhu. How? Because whenever I try to use my phone in taking photos, I have to use filters to make it sort of “appealing” lol

Please don’t judge me. I’m not good with angles. :sweat_smile: hahaha but here is a photo of one of my favorite places in the country, my previous school. Makes me feel at home every time. :smiley: It’s actually like a “forest amid the city” so it’s a refreshing space.

1 Like