What are your consistent profits, monthly?

Hello guys. I am into real estate investing, but I am curious about diversifying and expanding into 4ex trading. From what I gather, there is a huge learning curve, to becoming successful with chart marking and trade strategy. I value my time, that I have to advancing my real estate investments, but if regular people are consistently making a lot of money, monthly, without software bots, I would grab the opportunity.

1 Like

making profit consistently from this stock market is a big deal , need a long term knowledge and experience including great patience.

1 Like

nice speech , yes anyone can bring profit for once or twice but with consistent is much tough game. only professional traders can do that.

1 Like

That question has been asked and answered (sort of). Trading is a skill based activity. How much you can make per month depends on your skill level and account size. I don’t have any statistics to provide you but my guess is that most profitable traders can generate 5 - 6% per month with very little risk. There are a few who generate considerably more than that.

It will take you considerable time to acquire good trading skills if you don’t have a mentor to reach out to. Most people on this forum will tell you that you can learn how to trade on your own, without help from a mentor. While that is true, it will likely take you years before you get to a point of consistent profitability. You can pay with your time or you can pay money and save time. The choice is yours. See my post at the link below for additional thoughts on what you can look forward to on this journey.

What are you hoping to achieve? Do you have any trading experience? Are you willing to put in time and effort toward this endeavor?

its a very good summary , thanks for your nice post.

after passing a long time , still i am not consistent. LOL:sweat::sweat::sweat:

If you’re going to invest money into trading, only start risking money when you have a consistently profitable strategy. There’s no need to develop an original strategy that nobody’s ever thought of before, there aren’t any. Therefore, all the strategies that work and which could be used are available to run in demo until you understand them and their limitations and any adaptations necessary to match your “style” and risk tolerances, then get trading.

BUT - its widely accepted that trading carries a high risk of a 100% loss in the first year. Therefore, the return per year should likewise be 100%. Anything less represents a poor business venture, since you would be risking more than you would be likely to gain. This corresponds to a profit level of 6% per month. That’s damn hard to do.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t gurantee that it would be an easy taks especially from someone coming from thing like real estate investments, it’s totally different things I would say and not possible for average joe anyway. How do you plan to implement all that it’s up to you.