What are your forex goals?

That’s really great! Even, within just 2 years? Amazing mate; then I am sure you used your learning sessions so dedicatedly.

3 Likes

there is nothing 100% in Forex trading , so any goal in here is not fixed at all, most of the time we fixed our trading target illogically that make us greedy and become we loser ultimately.

I absolutely love that statement from you…“pick up one goal and work on it for a week. Then, check your progress and move to another goal only when previous has been achived” That has actually cleared my mind for many things

Thankyou

Did the trader mention any of these goals specifically? I think that’s what I find frustrating - all the generalizations about “be better”, “get a plan”, “trade your plan”, “stick to your plan”, " develop yourself". Where are the details? Or less general generalizations?

More than act upon their goals trader are interested in making quick money. First goal for me is to grow my account with planned trading. For this I have t make a good and applicable plan then try to do trading on certain rules that are necessary for trading. I will certainly try to manage risk to minimize loss.

How do I so got $150 perminggu? is there a simple way so that I can follow.

The most important thing, I think. No money, no trading…

resume, experience is the best teacher. increasingly often, the more often true.

I would love to be able to live off forex, currently on my way, around 1000 a month, will need 3 to survive, but I am getting there!

2 Likes

Dont rush yourself, stick to your actual trading plan, dont get greedy and everything will be fine and you`ll up your incomes.

1 Like

All I can think of is creep feeding your capital and grow it :slight_smile: i’m Aiming for £850 a week at the moment and feed as much of it back into the capital as I can :slight_smile:

2 Likes

seems pretty accurate to me :joy: the real good traders don’t have time to be on here when you think about it

Following for information

1 Like

Sorry but I cannot agree with that, Ofcourse you can have goals in Forex why cant you? If you are losing then you are not doing things the right way, I am making on average £75 a day from trading, my next goal is to break £100 a day consistently. So Sorry but I cannot agree with what you are saying.

1 Like

Ok an update on where I am at.

I decided to put more money into my trading account and now have a deposited balance of £2500.00, My lot size is 0.03, I am currently making around £75 a day on average and my goal will be to increase this to £100 per day by end of march.

Its a steady progress and you should be learning new things everyday with trading otherwise you could fall behind and lose potential earning opportunities.

1 Like

Couldn’t agree more :slight_smile:

Thankyou for sharing :slight_smile:

My temporary goal is like what most people have: weekly or monthly profits. but the long-term goal is when I have a suitable strategy that fed me and my household well, not worrying about any lacking. Yeah, pro trader. :wink:

Great to hear everyone’s different trading journey. Keep it up, good luck.

1 Like

£150 per week is pretty good. Any profit at all is good cause it can be scaled up and compounded

1 Like