What Are Your Golden Rules?

Wise words Nydorenn

Doubar yes definitely

Yep, no stop loss can hurt. . . . can hurt a lot!

2 Likes

This sounds like you are speaking from experience here!

You should be ready for winning as well as loosing.

1 Like

Yes be patient and except losses - thank you

You are always welcome mate! Although, I’m little bit late. Have a great week.

Have a good week too

1 Like

it sure does, i ended up losing 75% of my bank cause i just couldn’t bring myself to accept i got it wrong.

2 Likes

totally agree those are essential rules good shout

how did you start to make the changes once you accepted it?..these are areas i can tune with my trading

1 Like

One of the golden rules would be the psychology in trading, the only thing we want to emphasize here is that you must act with great prudence because being overly greedy will inevitably lead to a disastrous trading.
We must learn from our mistakes. If our trading strategy after a long time does not prove to be profitable we have to improve it but never try to take revenge to the market to try to take revenge for operations that have gone wrong.

You are welcome Sco; hope you are serious on money management rules!

Hahahaa slightly, always use a stop loss myself but certainly have used stop losses that were too big . Was part of the learning to apply correct RRR
That said during my time in IML I saw some blown accounts and often due to trading with no stop loss.

Always, losing is part of Forex, if you can’t except this you will never win

1 Like

Have you managed to turn this around?

1 Like

A lesson learnt though : )

1 Like

This is pretty common

Precisely right

Best wishes for you. My objective is always to keep my position safe even if my trading lot investment is smaller. I want to keep my investment within a limit that I can actually bear as per my ability. And as a risk adverse investor I tend to favor short term trading strategies.