What broker do you use?

Use gainsy pamm system

Check the withdrawal thread, I posted a screenshot of a big transfer from XM, so yeah they pay my trades!
I also use Exness so you would have to check wich one you prefer. They are pretty much equal IMO.

I left a local broker (so terrible com) and switched to hotforex last year. International broker looks better than local a lot, especially their trading fees.

I already traded with tens of forex brokers. Some of them:

1-Exness
2- HotForex
3- XM (XeMarkets)
4- IronFx
5- AvaTrade

Except AvaTrade that has high spread I can say the others are ok and I already did withdraw big amounts from them. I personally have better trading experience with Exness :60:

good broker will provide benefits to the trader. iā€™ll do research on their regulation, and how the platform enviroment works, my current brokers armada markets works well with my scalping EAā€™s. low market spreads (0.3 on EURUSD), almost no slippage due ecn type account, giving a friendly enviroment for my trading strategies.

I have account with 1BillionForex Broker. The two things I was looking for I found with this broker, 1. lowest spreads for smaller deposit 2. MetaTrader 4 and 5 to choose from. There are not that many good brokers with metatrader 5 and my strategy works best with it. It is also nice to be a usa cilent and be able to hedge my trades.

so 1billionforex is a US based broker, regulated locally? how is the leverage? is it the same with all US based brokers?

i trade with some broker , liteforex, masterforex, fxpro. i donā€™t put money in a broker. it will be safe for our money. this is great market. but it is always risky for our money.

I only use one broker and that is profiforex. I have an account with them and i am comfortable with their trading conditions.

i use fxdd global, which is based in malta that i dont like,
overall is ok, but as always usual market makers brokers issue, slipperage

Hi, Iā€™m not sure about the other forex broker, but Iā€™ll never suggest XM markets. I opened an account with them few months back hoping that they will help me in making profits. But they screwed me up in all way. My equity dropped from $10,000 to just $2,000, because they hunted my stop losses. Previously when I was hitting my stop losses, I thought markets were volatile. But, then I checked the charts from other brokers and charting websites. And I came to know, many of the time the prices never went there where I had my SL. To confirm this belief, I again tried on their platform, but simultaneously opening same position in demo account offered by them. My stop loss in live got triggered but price in demo account never went there. So I realized they are certainly market maker broker, who just make money by creating losses in our trading accounts. I have taken out my money from them and will start investing only when Iā€™ll find trustable broker. But one thing is sure, I would never link with XM and nor I recommend anyone.

I havenā€™t worked with them but have heard bad reviews from unsatisfied customers. A couple fo good broker I know about are FXCM, Aplari, Finpro and OANDA. I personally like Finpro and have been working with them for 2 years now. They are giving tight spreads and quick order execution. So if you are looking for that then you can try them. Otherwise, FXCM is also good but I think their commissions are too high.

Vantage FX

I am using Zurich Prime and I am doing good with them.

Hi, Iā€™m new. Iā€™m trying out different brokers to see which one fits with my goals. Currently trying Avafx and exploring its features.

i am testing fxcm and ironfx, not sure about the rest brokers

1Broker, InstaForex, Bit4x, Avatrade
btw, which broker who accept Bitcoins would you guys recommend? If there is already a topic about that I would be really thankful for the link.

Hello,

I think there is no absolute ā€˜best brokerā€™, itā€™s different for every trader. The best choice depends on mainly on your trading style and on your preferences.
Of course, trading cost is always an important factor, so you should check that first.

To calculate your exact trading cost, Iā€™d suggest you to check out the TradeProofer site (tradeproofer.com).
The advantage of this site that it runs a 360Ā° cost calculation, besides spread and commission it includes also such implicit costs like swap mark-up and conversion loss.

And remember, a good spread doesnā€™t always mean a cheap broker.
Hope this helps and makes your decision easier.

When I started forex trading I referred babypips to get a list of good brokers. I have been working with these brokers from past 3 years and I would like to share the list with you.Find list on fxpips.com

I trade with profiforex they have fixed commission for every trade you make and also offer a very good online support system where your question and problems are attend to any point in time.